Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aluminum Boats

I looked at buying a new Havoc a few weeks ago but just couldn’t justify spending that much on a 16ft aluminum boat. Ended up buying a 2019 1648 War Eagle for half the price and put a new 60hp Mercury on it. It does all I need a 16ft tiller handle duck boat to do. I already have a 14ft and a 15ft War Eagle and have had nothing but good luck with them.

My next one will be a 754 war eagle. Just hadnt decided on high or low deck
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I have owned them from 54ft to 12ft and nothing has brought more enjoyment than my 1860 center console.
    Recently repowered it with a new 60hp and it runs 40 which is all I need. The 1860 lets you do a lot of things.
    We take it out to the inlet/beaches, flounder gig out of it, shrimp, oyster and clam out of it, Rodney and I put a dead gator in it this past year and
    it has just been the perfect size to take a few folks with you when needed.

Love my 1553 Havoc. Sometimes I think I want a bigger aluminum boat then I fish a super skinny creek and am happy with my 15.

Bream fishing has been on.