Thread: Canal Action

Default Canal Action

Late start and crowded today but we manage 8 in a couple hours. 3yo first catch.

That’s good stuff.

Yes sir that looks like a time. I'd love to take mine to do something like that
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

What were you catching them on. Late start sounds like no herring. Everybody been selling out by daylight last week. And the man didn't even deliver 1 morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    What were you catching them on. Late start sounds like no herring. Everybody been selling out by daylight last week. And the man didn't even deliver 1 morning.
    Sure enough, showed up and no herring. Guy sitting on the porch at Mac's heard me tell my oldest that I was going to call Blacks to see if they had any and the guy said he was done for the day...bring a bucket to down to my boat. He gave me two dozen, most of which were very alive. We tried our hand at rock fish first. Hooked up twice but didn't get them to the boat. One had some shoulders and gave my oldest all he could handle before getting off.

We did manage a few shad on the sabiki but oddly enough didn't catch a single fish on shad...all on herring and all but one were channel, only one blue.
    Last edited by reeltight; 05-03-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Yes sir that looks like a time. I'd love to take mine to do something like that
    Not much to it. Come on down.

Wateree should be getting right if it's not already...
    Last edited by reeltight; 05-03-2020 at 09:18 AM.

I told you I can put you on some numbers. I got 29 solo in 2 hours Sunday afternoon.

193D5959-7B63-4C01-BFDA-F4EF2F6927CA.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    I told you I can put you on some numbers. I got 29 solo in 2 hours Sunday afternoon.

193D5959-7B63-4C01-BFDA-F4EF2F6927CA.jpg
    I'll head to Bonneau next time. We like to hunt for big blues also but really the kids just like catching anything that bites.