Thread: Waste Oil Heater

Default Waste Oil Heater

Anybody have one? I've been looking at them for a couple years and cannot decide if I want to buy one or build one or just dispose of all my waste oil.

I’ve got all the 330 gallon tanks you need
    To dispose. If not, I’ve got tankers ready for waste oil
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

My cousin built one for his shop. He used an old propane tank as the tank and ran a steel brake line with a cutoff knob into his wood burning stove. It works very well.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

We have one at one of our locations and it is nice in the winter but not sure I would do it if I were funding it.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?