Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banks working on the 3.0 duramax

https://www.autostopeliminator.com/p...top-eliminator

Believe this is the one the other guys on the FB group have had success with.

Apparently hp tuners and ez lynk so far are not able to work with this ecm to disable that way.

Yeah, fuck GM. My Denali is still in the shop since April 11, 2020 with no date of repair or parts availability, cleaned my shit out of it and told them don’t even try to return it. I’ve had to hire an attorney to sue GM in order to get my money back. Ordered my F350 a week ago so now I have to wait for it to be built.

If you gave me a brand new GM, I’d make sure it had insurance and burn the POS for fun.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee View Post
    Any one know how to permanently disable the auto stop function? Tapping the button each time gets old and I would like my starter to last as long as possible.
    In my F150 I just keep my laptop charger plugged in to the power outlet.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee View Post
    Any one know how to permanently disable the auto stop function? Tapping the button each time gets old and I would like my starter to last as long as possible.
    I’ve got a jumper wire stuck in the back of the switch. Google it and there is a ton of YouTube videos. I’ve done 5 or 6 trucks for my coworkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

50k trouble free miles on an l5p duramax with banks derringer
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    I’ve got a jumper wire stuck in the back of the switch. Google it and there is a ton of YouTube videos. I’ve done 5 or 6 trucks for my coworkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am concluding you have a Ford as this doesn't seem to be out there for a Chevy 1500.

One of these days I’ll order the one I shared and get it installed. There are videos showing how the trim pieces are removed.

I’m also waiting on block8head customs to finish and ship my dash pod. Plan to but a banks idash in mostly to track regens, and hopefully later it will work if they ever get the derringer going. Supposedly it got put on back burner with the corona mess.

Kinda pricey but appears to be the best looking one if seen available.