Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squirrel Launcher

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I have carried of 23 and still have two that are, to this point, untrappable. I got'ta build one of those...
    JPC and his girls are at 793 kills as of 6:45 this morning, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for relief...

This is the best thread I've seen in a while. Get us some video asap.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    This is the internet content I am here for.
    Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    JPC and his girls are at 793 kills as of 6:45 this morning, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for relief...
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

JPC needs to give DC & Jake a call.

They need to send those tails in for cash.

What ever happened to this?

The story of a sweet southern killer:

My wife’s aunt is the epitome of a small town Southern lady.
    Her accent is straight out of Steel Magnolia’s, and her roadside picked blackberry cobbler rivals any of Charleston or Savannah’s finest restaurants.
    A soft spoken, kind-hearted, verse quoting Belle.

She is also a life-long birder.

About 4 years ago we bought the house next to her, and I piggy-backed on to her already established variety of imprinted birds.

I noticed that she trapped squirrels pretty regularly but I had not dawned on me as to what she did with them once they were trapped.
    I also noticed that a Rubbermaid tote with a lid seemingly lived by her shed......”shay-ed” to her.

A summer or so back, I went over to get my daughter from her house and noticed a squirrel in the trap.

“Aunt Sharron, what do you do with all those squirrels you trap?”

“Darlin, for years I would drive em out to the Indian Mound (what old folks around here call the Refuge), but it just got to be such a bother.”

She pointed over to the Rubbermaid tote next to the shed, and said “You see that tote over there?”

Yes mam. “Well that’s full of water, and when I get one, I just drop the trap in there and go in and have my coffee, it’s all over when I come back out.”

She drowns them, and throws them in her town trash can.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I killed number 201 this am since 1/1/19. And I live in a neighborhood.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

My roomate has launched a handful off of it. They fly about 20-25 feet. We had to move the bird feeder because they make a pit stop on it before they get out to the bait on the launching arm. I've been busy or away the past few weekends and not much time to do some patio sitting/beer drinking/squirrel launching.