Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anthony Matarese on crossing targets

Rabbues are showing up at tournaments more often now. My home club has a couple machines setup and I put a lot of work into them to get pretty decent. The trick is a good hold point and being aggressive. Use plenty of choke and 1 1/8 ounces of 7.5's. I never change from .20's in both barrels.

I have walked out and seen plenty of targets with glancing pellet strikes. I've seen black smoke come off the ones I have hit.

They had one at the Gator Cup that Anthony never broke. I watched a lot of people miss the same target.

I'm planning to be at Hermitage for the tournament later this month. Just shooting the super sporting and 5 stand though. I don't shoot Communist Clay's.

Nothing weird about being a spectator. Just stay back and keep your voice down.

G, the "weird" part to me was watching and not shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Rabbues are showing up at tournaments more often now. My home club has a couple machines setup and I put a lot of work into them to get pretty decent. The trick is a good hold point and being aggressive. Use plenty of choke and 1 1/8 ounces of 7.5's. I never change from .20's in both barrels.

I have walked out and seen plenty of targets with glancing pellet strikes. I've seen black smoke come off the ones I have hit.

They had one at the Gator Cup that Anthony never broke. I watched a lot of people miss the same target.

I'm planning to be at Hermitage for the tournament later this month. Just shooting the super sporting and 5 stand though. I don't shoot Communist Clay's.

Nothing weird about being a spectator. Just stay back and keep your voice down.
    I have not practiced enough low gun and need to put myself in front of more registered targets. I'll see you there. I need to go to winscore and register for super sporting.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569