Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fallen Outdoors

I have a place near Manning. We can set up a hog stabbing, a thermal hog hunt, or a deer hunt in the fall. Or all of the above.

It would be an honor to bring a smile or two
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I have a place near Manning. We can set up a hog stabbing, a thermal hog hunt, or a deer hunt in the fall. Or all of the above.

It would be an honor to bring a smile or two
    Awesome, that would be sweet. Just message me when you'd like to do it. Thanks for your generosity

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Thanks to Southern Wake for getting 2 guys out this morning. I wasn't able to make it thanks to work calling me in. I heard they had a great time. Thanks for your generosity!

Last edited by duckcommander727; 05-12-2020 at 04:10 PM.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

It was great having them out there, Dale and the others made it real easy to put together.

Sign me up for a spot and stalk pig hunt on government land during hunting season, or a bushhookin trip most anytime.

I'll host at Ft. Kickass. My limit in the boat is myself and two guests.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Sign me up for a spot and stalk pig hunt on government land during hunting season, or a bushhookin trip most anytime.

I'll host at Ft. Kickass. My limit in the boat is myself and two guests.
    Just me know a date brother. I appreciate it!

Deer season is almost here. Going to bump this up. Thanks again everyone

I dont have any real land to offer but if one of the guys wants a good tour of sparkleberry i can give a pretty good tour. Have to me limited to one guy at the time in my little boat. Or if we get a couple of them im sure a few buddies of mine with mud boats would oblige and we could have them a mini duck run.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    I dont have any real land to offer but if one of the guys wants a good tour of sparkleberry i can give a pretty good tour. Have to me limited to one guy at the time in my little boat. Or if we get a couple of them im sure a few buddies of mine with mud boats would oblige and we could have them a mini duck run.
    Phoneman will need to be supervised.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

With deer season coming up, I wanted to bump this up. Thanks again guys.

Bump guys season is in full swing and were looking for some trips. As said you can pick the veteran. They can be purple heart, gold star families, active duty, or just veterans. Deer, hog, fishing, really anything. Thanks everyone

Not trying to sound like I'm begging, but deer season is rocking. Ive got two vets out so far one missed last night. We have vets all over the states.

Right now we are looking for

Deer hunts,
    Hog hunts
    Predator
    Any hunting that is legal.

All types of fishing.

Like I said before we rely on private land owners to provide hunts and trips. The donator chooses who, what. And when. We have a lot of purple heart vets in the state, a lot of combat vets, some gold star families. You get decide if you want it to be any military member. A purple heart vet. Or a fallen soldiers family.

If yall have any questions feel free to pm me or call me at 843-625-0194. Thank yall so much.

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Sounds like a great cause.

Question, if people are donating their time, land etc, who are the Richard Edwards you have to raise money to buy hunts from? Seems counter to the cause to charge an organization like that.
    Glenn,

I just seen your post sorry for the 6 month late reply. Some outfitters will donate a big discounted price for multiple day trips. When they do this the group "The Fallen Outdoors" pays it so the people going on the trip don't. The organization nor I will ever expect anything for free, if we get discounted we try to pay what they ask. I hope this was a good reply to your question.

Dale

Guys,

Second split is almost here. We are still looking for hunts, fishing trips, anything outdoors.

Thanks,

Dale

PM sent

Thanks to the guys who helped during deer season.m, it really helps a lot and y’all made a few guys days. We are still actively seeking for duck and turkey hunts. As well fishing trips also. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My offer for a squirrel hunt still stands, season is in full swing right now if you have anyone interested
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    My offer for a squirrel hunt still stands, season is in full swing right now if you have anyone interested
    Pm sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please remind us again when deer season rolls around in September

I keep meaning to call you to see if anyone has offered up a venue for these youth/veterans hunt days in Feb after the regular season wraps up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft