Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fallen Outdoors

Default The Fallen Outdoors

Gentlemen,

As some of you know I recently got stationed closer to home at Shaw AFB in Sumter. I have become a prostaff for an organization called The Fallen Outdoors. We are a nationwide organization with teams in nearly every state of America. We are all like minded veterans who enjoy the outdoors whether it is hunting, fishing, trapping, hiking, etc. Our goal is to take active duty, veterans, purple heart recipients, and gold star families hunting, fishing or to introduce those individuals to the great outdoors. If you are military you know the struggle of trying to hunt around base, and the difficulties it entails. Especially with deployments, TDY's, and constant moves. You really never get to learn the land. I chose to be a prostaff because I have a couple hundred acres in the area and I am able to take a few guys out hunting and fishing throughout the season. We rely on private land owners, lease owners, and guides to donate trips to us for hunts. Whomever provides the trip can select the criteria. We usually take 1 to 2 guys out on a hunt. The donator can also select if its for Active duty, Veterans, Combat vets, purple heart vets, or Gold star family member. It can also be a youth hunt. We also accept items to raffle so we can purchase hunts and trips. We currently have 15 Pro-staff throughout the state. We are looking for hunting and fishing donations throughout the state to give back to our Active duty, and veterans.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will give you my number.

Thank you guys for the opportunity,

Dale Phillips
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Sounds like a great cause.

Question, if people are donating their time, land etc, who are the Richard Edwards you have to raise money to buy hunts from? Seems counter to the cause to charge an organization like that.

That's awesome!

Can you make a list of hunting / fishing donations needed and post it on here?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Hi Dale, I can try to help out on the fishing side. Will send a message.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    That's awesome!

Can you make a list of hunting / fishing donations needed and post it on here?
    We will take any and all. From deer and hog to catfish and bream.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Hi Dale, I can try to help out on the fishing side. Will send a message.
    Thank you, Sir.

Sounds like an excellent program! If you are on facebook, feel free to post it up on the Carolina Wildlife Syndicate page!
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    We will take any and all. From deer and hog to catfish and bream.

Roger that. I'll see what I can dig up.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

I’d be honored to put some vets on a squirrel hunt w/ dogs if there’s any interest in that. It’s a good social hunt, especially good for a beginner or a chance for them to hunt with their kid(s).
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 04-29-2020 at 07:21 PM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    I’d be honored to put some vets on a squirrel hunt w/ dogs if there’s any interest in that. It’s a good social hunt, especially good for a beginner or a chance for them to hunt with their kid(s).
    1 million percent interest in that. I also have some land that needs those rascals cleared out!

I’m in to help. I will get up with you on details. You can take them hunting turkeys at my farm. Lol.

If any of them are interested in sparkleberry trip id love to take them. Tour/fish/hunt/drink beer whatever
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by ducribb View Post
    I’m in to help. I will get up with you on details. You can take them hunting turkeys at my farm. Lol.
    Screw those turkeys, I don't even want to think about them

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    If any of them are interested in sparkleberry trip id love to take them. Tour/fish/hunt/drink beer whatever
    Phoneman,

That would be awesome. You pick a date and I'll post it brother.

Thank you,

Dale

You can hit me up, we got a club in Kershaw County for a deer hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by jwmetz View Post
    You can hit me up, we got a club in Kershaw County for a deer hunt.
    Thanks so much man, I'll be in contact as deer season gets closer

I’d be honored to take a group fishing.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’d be honored to take a group fishing.
    Thanks so much, Salty. Whenever you are ready just shoot me a message and we will set it up. Still praying daily for you and your family.

Good friend of mine is a fly fishing guide in WNC. I can get a trip together through him. I can cover the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Good friend of mine is a fly fishing guide in WNC. I can get a trip together through him. I can cover the cost.
    That would be awesome. I can pass it onto the team in North Carolina. Thank you so much for your generosity.