Thread: Youth waterfowl hunt?

I'm taking a guy and his son hunting on the youth day and was wondering who all has to have stamps? I have mine and I will be facilitating the hunt, but the boys father will be in the boat also does he have to have his stamps too? The way the regulations read it sounds like he might, but I hate to make hime go out a buy everything for one hunt that he will not be even shooting. I justed invitied him because he has not been duck hunting and figured he would enjoy it. Just wondered if anybody knew or has been in the same sitiuation. Thanks
    Phillipians 4:13

heres what it says:

STATE youth hunt DEC 9th: adult who is with youth hunter MUST BE properly licensed with HIP state/fedreal stamps

FEDERAL youth hunt Feb: adult does not have to be licensed.

i would assume EVERY adult in the state hunt would have to be licensed...with that said, i would make a phone call to DNR write down the the name of the person you talked to and have it in your boat when/if you get checked
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

tradorion Coots

Gimme a day or three to run it up to Legals-- I know what my answer would be if I were to bump into you... but it would be better to give you "The Answer" and make sure it gets passed around t the others folks as well.

The key to that day for me is getting more folks interested in hunting.

T

Thanks for looking/finding that out for me Trad, I have a call in to a local officer, but I just wondered what everyone else read/understood the regulations. The local officer has not gotten back in touch with me yet.
    Phillipians 4:13

Well dh hopefully if the adult has never been before, he may get hooked too and use those stamps later this year. Anyways the stamp money is going to a good place and if he does buy a small game license, it's cheap, and he can help shoot some coyotes until next June when it expires!! [img]graemlins/hunt.gif[/img]
    Delta in a nutshell:Breeding grounds+small wetlands+big blocks of grass cover+predator removal+nesting structures+enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!
    Visit http://www.DeltaWaterfowl.org