Thread: Which new Iphone?

Default Which new Iphone?

So my wife and i are due to upgrade phones. I have an iphone10 and she has a 8+. My daughter is getting my 10 and the 8+ will go in the safe for a back up. Looking at the 11 and 11 Pro’s. Before anybody says it no i am not getting another damn android. Hate’m and can’t stand them. Plus work wise all our stuff is set up for apple products. So which of the new ones do you suggest and why. TIA

I’m getting the new iPhone SE. small and simple and inexpensive. The new poor mans iPhone.

Whichever one you'll use on speaker and not hold to your heads all day.

I'm not being a smartass to anyone who reads this, I don't want to hear of any of you or one of your loved ones going through what we are experiencing. Use the speaker to talk, use wired ear buds if you must but get that thing away from your head. I wish I could post a picture of Emily's last MRI. 4 tumors in her head that outline the measurements of a smartphone. First one was on her motor strip where the antennae is, second one is in the Broca's region right in front of the ear. Third one is right behind the ear in the Wernke region and the fourth is lower behind the ear in sub-occipital lobe. This woman set up the accounting department for a $60M company, holds a Juris Doctorate, was HR director and chief legal counsel for the company and was one of the most eloquent public speakers you'd ever hear. Now, she can't add 2+2, can't hold a conversation, can't read, can't even say what she wants to say if she remembers a conversation 10 seconds later. All from a damn cell phone.

Sorry for the hijack but, I'm going to keep harping on it if it saves one person.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013