Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I knew better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRR View Post
    WWD this sounds like it played out as terrible as every duck hunting story you have ever put on here......smh
    I must only post up the ones I know will be entertaining and lift the spirits and confidence of my fellow SCDuckers! Seriously, I’ve posted about hunts where everything goes pretty much textbook...they just aren’t nearly as memorable.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

WWD you keep on keeping on. We enjoy all hunting tales and you do not disappoint! Some of the "expert" turkey hunters on here have stories damn near exactly like this. Trust me. Good luck on your next outing and keep the posts coming.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    I must only post up the ones I know will be entertaining and lift the spirits and confidence of my fellow SCDuckers! Seriously, I’ve posted about hunts where everything goes pretty much textbook...they just aren’t nearly as memorable.
    Feather skirt tipped with BigBuckCorn and Tinks 69.
    Right on!

This site use to be more about killing shit than ridiculing the folks who do, however lately it seems to be going the way of the FaceBage. Enjoy your stories of difficult hunts and making it happen in the end, keep up the good work. And don't quit posting.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor