Quick backstory, my lab went missing last Tuesday. He just vanished after getting through wireless fence (collar too loose, my fault) while a buddy and I were outside working on my hvac unit. This pup has never left our yard but regardless he was gone midday around noon. I posted him being lost on Facebook and social media absolutely blew up and folks came to Chapin from far and wide to hunt for our pup. The support was overwhelming! Sadly, I never received one tip or lead that he'd been seen which makes me think he was picked up and driven out of the neighborhood. I think the pressure of 1600+ "shares" of my FB post led to someone having a change of heart tho thankfully. Video evidence shows a car come into are neighborhood between 1:18 a.m. and leave 1:25 a.m. My wife woke up to hearing what sounded like a car door slam.....Cooper was in our garage, home and going nuts like he'd been away from us for a week. He was dry, clean and obviously didn't do what my other lab would do, run deer, hit the lake, local farm pond etc. I feel like I dodged a bullet and got lucky this time.......I don't want a next time!

Is there a gps tracking device that would work with my phone when there isn't cell phone coverage that folks here have experience? I can use my cell service here by the house but I'm thinking about hunting situations where I don't have service. Thank you for any help y'all can offer.