Thread: The Gentlemen

Default The Gentlemen

If you haven't seen it, do yourselves the favor.

The previews didn't appeal, but got 8.0 so gave it a shot and was best movie I've seen in a while.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

X2, Guy Ritchie makes some great movies.

The wife and I watched it. We didn't enjoy it that much. Maybe I wasnt paying as much attention as I should have and thats why, but just never really got into it

Every time I start browsing netflix National Treasure pops up and i watch it because I remember nothing can be more exciting than stealing the Declaration of Independence

I'd like to see an HBO series on Brick Top. Anybody who feeds people to pigs has my full attention...

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I'd like to see an HBO series on Brick Top. Anybody who feeds people to pigs has my full attention...
    So many good characters in that flick it's hard to pick a favorite. But BrickTop is up there.

Periwinkle Blue