Thread: 2020 FPI

Default 2020 FPI

Looking at the Clemson schedule, as long as there’s not an opponent converting a 2 point conversion moment in some stupid game, it should be another 14+ win season. Who knows though, that’s why the games are played on the field and not on paper.

What’s humorous to me (going by the FPI rankings) is that ESPN has determined that there is greater disparity between Clemson and U of SC than there is between U of SC and Wofford. Granted it’s only 1/2 point, but still.

I would personally like to see U of SC do better this year. The apathy that most cock fans had towards the end of last year was taking away some of the joy of the rivalry. On top of that, Clemson can’t help who they beat, but U of SC could at least help out and make it a respectable opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    Looking at the Clemson schedule, as long as there’s not an opponent converting a 2 point conversion moment in some stupid game, it should be another 14+ win season. Who knows though, that’s why the games are played on the field and not on paper.

What’s humorous to me (going by the FPI rankings) is that ESPN has determined that there is greater disparity between Clemson and U of SC than there is between U of SC and Wofford. Granted it’s only 1/2 point, but still.

I would personally like to see U of SC do better this year. The apathy that most cock fans had towards the end of last year was taking away some of the joy of the rivalry. On top of that, Clemson can’t help who they beat, but U of SC could at least help out and make it a respectable opponent.
    Congrats!
    Yep, you fellas love that guaranteed undefeated season and welfare playoff spot, right up until you play a real top 5 team like LSU
    who was mostly made up of three stars. Again, congratulations...….should be a heck of a boring regular season again for ya

I pity a man whose joy and identity is tied to how a college football team does.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I pity a man whose joy and identity is tied to how a college football team does.
    I think all who read his post have pity on ECU...
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Quote Originally Posted by justpracticin View Post
    I think all who read his post have pity on ECU...
    I have confusion. How does someone who is perfectly normal in every other forum and in the real world, flip the bipolar switch and become a fanatical nutcase when it comes to Clemson football? It’s like the guy with the hot wife and 3 kids who has been active on Grindr for the last 5 years.

Heheheheheh

Fuck Climp5in