Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Easter storms (TORNADO WARNING)

29AFED44-1156-4559-A2A3-4AEE459173D2.jpg
    This is a buddy of mines hood in Pendelton. Seneca is F’d. Looks like a war zone from the pics i’ve seen. It hit Borg Warner and killed their security guard from what im told.

Sad news. Even though we knew this was coming days in advance, short of building one of these there is not much you can do in the 1 in a million chance you are in the path.

Tornado warnings out for Baltimore now. Bitch still has steam...

Been up since 0400. Got rough in the hole but could have been worse. Took out my tower and didn't hit anything. Done been through 2 tornado's at least the roof is still on the house
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Wow..... the damage sustained in Hampton County was quite severe. I've never seen anything like it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

The damage around Nixville was almost biblical. It didn’t matter the species or size of the tree. It crushed them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one that went through Elko then through Orangeburg was unreal in size. It was 500+ yards wide and devastated a 30yo Loblolly stand like match sticks. Luckily I have a logger cutting on site.

Last edited by Timberman22; 04-13-2020 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

Truly devastating storm loss of life and lots of homes and timber. Trees can be replanted and houses rebuilt. Lives cannot be replaced
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

WOW!!

My 3 year old was sickly scared at 3 am when mommy went to find him in his bathroom screaming and crying holding his pillow tight. I was in just 15 minutes later screaming, get in the basement, I’ll scoop our older child up (5). We hung out for 40 minutes praying and wishing for the storm to be over. Thank God, all we had was rain, wind and scared children. God please be with those that lost their home, or much worse their life. Praise be to God
    Go Tigers!!!

The amount of force to do that kind of damage is scary. I can’t imagine trying to survive through one. Godspeed to those who did not.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Jimmy Smith pictured in the article , had a 40 ft container full of stuff thrown 500 yards across the field!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I got up yesterday morning, direct TV was out. It has a tendency to go out if I take a piss outside. I cooked some breakfast and waited for the rain to stop. I got in my car to head down to the dock to check on the boats and my phone starts blowing up with texts making sure I'm ok. I had no idea of what was/had been going on. A tornado/waterspout apparently came on the beach at 3300 block. It made a path about three houses wide. It cut through to Myrtle St onto the backside of the Wyndham golf course, barely missed my smokers, and blew out between the Yacht Club and jungle. Some friends had some damage, I saw a utility trailer that had been blown over against a house. Trees were down in it's path in Wyndham like it had been a hurricane. Someone said there were a couple of houses that had the roofs ripped off. If you rode around Edisto and never came across the path you would never know a tornado had touched down. Those things are weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Glad that the loss of life isn't higher.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I got up yesterday morning, direct TV was out. It has a tendency to go out if I take a piss outside. I cooked some breakfast and waited for the rain to stop. I got in my car to head down to the dock to check on the boats and my phone starts blowing up with texts making sure I'm ok. I had no idea of what was/had been going on. A tornado/waterspout apparently came on the beach at 3300 block. It made a path about three houses wide. It cut through to Myrtle St onto the backside of the Wyndham golf course, barely missed my smokers, and blew out between the Yacht Club and jungle. Some friends had some damage, I saw a utility trailer that had been blown over against a house. Trees were down in it's path in Wyndham like it had been a hurricane. Someone said there were a couple of houses that had the roofs ripped off. If you rode around Edisto and never came across the path you would never know a tornado had touched down. Those things are weird.
    After seeing what happened to North Central High School, I believe these storms produce some almost mini tornadoes or at least very short lived tornadoes that appear and dissipate within seconds and last under a minute.