Thread: best interactive lake map manufacture

Default best interactive lake map manufacture

looking to buy a new gps depth finder and they are all very similiar but looking to get the one that has the best producer of lake map cards. I have always used navionics in the past but just looking to see if another manufacturer has stepped up their game. I just hate to spending all that money of a fish finder and then turn around and spend another 150 on a chart card. thanks in advance
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

I'm very please with Humminbird Maps...Lakemaster, etc. But honestly haven't compared it to anything. My Navionics card is a near/offshore card and doesn't have full lake capabilities.

Think Navionics is still your best bet. Did the same thing but ended up with another Hot Maps Chip.

Garmin uses navionics and most come with the software integrated and can be updated and upgraded through the active captain app on your smart phone without the need for cards, chips or a computer. Just got an ECHOMAP plus marked down $300 because they were discontinued with the release of garmin new UHD technology. Came with all US LAKES. Even came with detailed lake maps for small lakes like Saluda and lake Robinson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TXFowler View Post
    Garmin uses navionics and most come with the software integrated and can be updated and upgraded through the active captain app on your smart phone without the need for cards, chips or a computer. Just got an ECHOMAP plus marked down $300 because they were discontinued with the release of garmin new UHD technology. Came with all US LAKES. Even came with detailed lake maps for small lakes like Saluda and lake Robinson.

where did you find that deal at?
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

Lake Master Plus or the new C-Map from Lowrance

Default best interactive lake map manufacture

Quote Originally Posted by cole2011 View Post
    where did you find that deal at?
    Cabela’s. Got the ECHOMAP plus 73SV for $450 and retails for $750. They are sold out of the 73 now but still have the 93 version for $600. Still $300 savings as it retails for $999.

Last edited by TXFowler; 04-07-2020 at 02:16 PM.