Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmanuel- US lockdown must last 18 months

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    HS, yall busy??

Onliest thing I am concerned about running out of is Bourbon.
    I can't catch a dern breather.. I don't want to sound bitchy about it though. My sanity revolves around some peace, long lunches of grilling and or range time and "me time", a couple afternoons off, and such.. for the last three weeks that has been gone. It's cool, but extremely busy. Also a lot of the "busy" is caused by people in almost a panic state that just aren't thinking clearly.

I've got a lot of bourbon, Buffalo Trace hasn't been in the system where I can re-up my stocks for the past almost month.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yep. It is incredibly sick to even consider such a thing, much less speak openly as a media appointed expert.

Even if the bullshit premise were remotely true. Kill the country to save a million lives? Imagine the 10's of millions who would be killed if such insanity came to pass.
    Exactly what they want and what few fail to realize.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    18 months, this country would be in total chaos with just 6 months of total shutdown much less 18!
    I do not see how we can go past May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I do not see how we can go past May.

Guarantee you any restrictions might as well be lifted after Memorial Day because they are all going to be broken anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Exactly what they want and what few fail to realize.
    Shhh... don't tell 2th. He'll tell you that's fake news and that they aren't that evil... which, of course, is bullshit. That's exactly what they want, and Fauci is on board with the whole lot of them.

Someone please explain to me, since I may have some details wrong... but if Dr. Fauci has in fact been the director of NIAIC(?) for 30 years, and is one of the country's top experts on fighting viruses, why did he not know that our emergency supplies hadn't been properly stocked by the Obama administration and, thus, either make sure they were... or at least caution Trump to do so as soon as he was inaugurated? Unless he wasn't in any way shape or form responsible for anything of the sort, I see that as a major failing and reason he doesn't belong where he's at. He's incompetent as anything other than a lab researcher, or is definitely 'Deep State' (I know, Bigtimber 2 will scoff at that) and wants to see the US crumble around him since he's part of the 'standing elite'... or is about to die himself anyway.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Dr Fauci’s job would not be counting mask. That would fall on the FEMA supply change. FEMA has long history of failures.

I cannot believe the little guy wants the country fail and worked 30 years in federal government for it. He is also talking about starting back.

But there are many Democrats that would chose a recession over Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Guarantee you any restrictions might as well be lifted before Memorial Day because they are all going to be broken anyway.
    Fify
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"