Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dabo Setting A Great Example

Default Dabo Setting A Great Example

"Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Dabo Swinney reportedly traveled on private plane to vacation; gets ripped by fans on Twitter
    Adam Spencer | 18 hours ago

This week, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney gave a rah-rah speech in which he said he has “zero doubt” the 2020 season will start on time with fans in the stands.
    However, it appears Swinney isn’t exactly taking the social distancing guidelines seriously.

Per CBS Sports reporter Dennis Dodd, Swinney recently traveled by private plane to a vacation home in Florida. He also said he might travel for Easter:

Here’s the paragraph in question from Dodd’s article:
    The coach also noted that his family has traveled once to Florida via private plane for vacation and may do so next week for Easter. “The plane was sanitized,” he said. “We don’t have any concern.”
    At the very least, this sort of attitude seems to be tone deaf in the midst of a pandemic. Plus, the plane may have been sanitized, but that means people had to put their health at risk to sanitize it.
    Fans were quick to pounce on the Clemson coach for his cavalier attitude on Twitter:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

as much as I hate it...I'm with Dablow on this one.

Who gives a fuck? Flying on a private plane may be one of the safer ways to travel that far. You don't have to go through the drive through of a restaurant, stop for gas, stop to pee, etc. and don't have many interactions.

Also, your title is ridiculous. Anyone who is so invested in a college football program that they use the coach, someone they don't know, as a role model and the team, that they are not a part of, as a center point of their live needs to have a good long look at themselves.

My SIL and MIL flew in from Atlanta on a private plane to see my wife. They disinfect the planes before taking off and again on arrival. Another non-issue started up by morons and spread by other morons and idiots. Damn people, get a grip.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

ManvsDuck, you sound like Don Lemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

You can bet your ass if I had a pj I’d be out west somewhere right now!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I flew in a private boat to an exotic location on Saturday #dontfeelguiltyonebit #privilegedandlikeit

Haters gonna hate. The man lived with and provided for he and his mother while playing football at Bama. Came from nothing to be one of the most successful and highest paid college coaches of all time. Epitome of the American success story. I would be flying my happy arse wherever I could go during these crazy times!
    Formerly DM88

Meanwhile, in Columbia, that pending buyout money is going to a good cause:

http://www.thestate.com/sports/colle...241756451.html

Muschamps funding start of foundation to feed doctors, nurses during pandemic
    BY BEN BREINER
    APRIL 03, 2020 04:21 PM, UPDATED APRIL 03, 2020 04:36 PM
    Play VideoDuration -:-With each new season comes change for the Gamecocks

Coach Will Muschamp says evaluation and change are constants for the team as they start a new season with new players and coaches. BY TRACY GLANTZ
    This article has Unlimited Access. For more coverage, sign up for our daily coronavirus newsletter. To support our commitment to public service journalism: Subscribe Now.

South Carolina football coach Will Muschamp and his wife Carol are giving a leadership gift to help start a non-profit called “Save our Heroes,” aimed at helping doctors and nurses amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“We wanted to do something for the community during this pandemic,” Muschamp said in a statement. “We reached out to Joe Walker at Marco’s Pizza and told him we wanted to show our gratitude by feeding those healthcare employees who are on the front line, working tirelessly to prevent the spread of coronavirus and providing exceptional patient care here in the Midlands.”

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/coll...#storylink=cpy

I hope he doesn’t get the reporter fired

Muschamp wears girl pants

Quote Originally Posted by ManvsDuck View Post
    Meanwhile, in Columbia, that pending buyout money is going to a good cause:

http://www.thestate.com/sports/colle...241756451.html

Muschamps funding start of foundation to feed doctors, nurses during pandemic
    BY BEN BREINER
    APRIL 03, 2020 04:21 PM, UPDATED APRIL 03, 2020 04:36 PM
    Play VideoDuration -:-With each new season comes change for the Gamecocks

Coach Will Muschamp says evaluation and change are constants for the team as they start a new season with new players and coaches. BY TRACY GLANTZ
    This article has Unlimited Access. For more coverage, sign up for our daily coronavirus newsletter. To support our commitment to public service journalism: Subscribe Now.

South Carolina football coach Will Muschamp and his wife Carol are giving a leadership gift to help start a non-profit called “Save our Heroes,” aimed at helping doctors and nurses amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“We wanted to do something for the community during this pandemic,” Muschamp said in a statement. “We reached out to Joe Walker at Marco’s Pizza and told him we wanted to show our gratitude by feeding those healthcare employees who are on the front line, working tirelessly to prevent the spread of coronavirus and providing exceptional patient care here in the Midlands.”

Read more here: https://www.thestate.com/sports/coll...#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant really blame the man for wanting to escape the humiliating "you don't belong here" loss
    and epic bed shitting he recently experienced. Let the man run away and hide in peace.

App St. says, hi.

Y’all shittards complaining about Dabo are probably the same ones shoehorning themselves into Lowe’s and Home Depot every day, and lying about your age to get into Kroger early and buy paper towels and a Clorox.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Boom probably staying at home making gravy all day. He knows gravy. Just ask Dabo or anyone in the SEC.

No him and his wife are ordering meals for hospital and EMT folks working with this mess,
    Carry on, as I said, I don't blame Dabozo for wanting to get away after the nationally televised bed shitting

Is a recruits momma a nurse?