Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese wet market

Default Chinese wet market

This is how you start a pandemic. Warning...not for the weak hearted. This is some graphic shit.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90far83gbv...arket.mp4?dl=0
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 04-03-2020 at 07:44 PM.

I surely hope that’s not a video of dogs being tortured or cleaned for food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    I surely hope that’s not a video of dogs being tortured or cleaned for food.

I apologize if it’s not...I’ve seen entirely too many of those videos on FB recently from people who think they are making a difference by sharing them

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

It is and I found it pretty disturbing. That shit needs to be ended because it collects every kind of species-jumping virus all in one place and them they eat them.

I went to China for work a few years ago. We were in town called Haiyang. They had meat markets that had dogs in cages where the dogs couldn't even stand up....only lay on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    It is and I found it pretty disturbing. That shit needs to be ended because it collects every kind of species-jumping virus all in one place and them they eat them.
    Yea I’ve been reporting every video I see of it on FB absolutely makes me sick to my stomach

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

This China Flu didn't come from the wet market. It comes from horseshoe bats but not from eating horseshoe bats. The nearest horseshoe bat colony to Wuhan is 900 kilometers away. This virus is a chimaera and was engineered sometime before 2015. It likely came from the Wuhan lab (Wuhan Institute of Virology). The wet market story was all fake news.

Here's an article in Nature about the a chimera from horseshoe bats. This may not have been the exact same virus but the technology here was definitely used. Maybe that's why the Chinese were paying the Harvard scientists that that got busted a week or so ago.

I know you don't believe me but it will leak out very soon. Senator Tom Cotton was talking about it being an engineered virus on Fox News in late February.

Notice the disclaimer at the top of the page. That wasn't there when I originally found this two weeks ago.

Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research - Lab-made coronavirus related to SARS can infect human cells
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-03-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Yea I’ve been reporting every video I see of it on FB absolutely makes me sick to my stomach

So you’d rather Facebook take them down so people can’t see for themselves how screwed up their diets are?

Melt them with a nuke like we did the island chinks
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Can’t tell other countries what they can and can’t eat. Half the people on this site wig out every time the gov’t limits hunters on a certain place, fish limits, etc. Now it’s ok to tell a few billion people what they can eat? Sorry. Can’t have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    So you’d rather Facebook take them down so people can’t see for themselves how screwed up their diets are?
    Absolutely nothing good coming out of spreading those videos

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Well it looks like WaPo is starting to crawfish after calling Sen. Tom Cotton a conspiracy theorist. They see the writing on the wall and now they are trying to act like they are part of the cool kids. You can't make this stuff up!

How did covid-19 begin? Its initial origin is shaky
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    Can’t tell other countries what they can and can’t eat. Half the people on this site wig out every time the gov’t limits hunters on a certain place, fish limits, etc. Now it’s ok to tell a few billion people what they can eat? Sorry. Can’t have it both ways.
    And this is precisely why I say there is nothing good that can come out of spreading those videos. It’s like PETA sharing a video of a cow being butchered.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I didn’t click the link but I’ve seen one of those videos before and don’t care to see one again. It is a sick individual that tortures an animal before eating it. The Chinese are a twisted people for sure. I tried to watch a documentary on their one child policy times. Had to stop it was so disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Melt them with a nuke like we did the island chinks
    I started to say something to this nature but you handled it for me! I know a Jesus loving man shouldn’t say stuff like this, but sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire!
    867-5309

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    I don’t care if they eat cats or dogs. What I find issue with is the videos showing them boiling dogs alive or using a torch to burn the hair off a dog that is still alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    I don’t care if they eat cats or dogs. What I find issue with is the videos showing them boiling dogs alive or using a torch to burn the hair off a dog that is still alive.
    I’m very torn on this issue. I see what he is saying but then I see the videos you are talking about and I find the urge to torture the man holding that torch

I never said anything about telling other countries what to eat or not eat. But the fact is that IS their diet. Trying to censor the truth about it doesn’t make it go away.

Just for the record though I find it pretty hard to believe that this was not an engineered weapon. But I base that on nothing.

A friend's father has visited Wuhan, he said that it was without a doubt the filthiest place that he has ever been.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Its one of the oldest 'civilizations" in the world, they have "been there and done that". Nothing new to them and nothing would surprise me coming from there