Thread: Rona Question

Default Rona Question

There's been a lot of talk on here about the virus, but for me the thing that needs to be explained is the wide variety of outcomes. How in the world can 25% of people be purely asymptomatic, some healthy people need hospitalization and/or die, and then older people with underlying health issues it's basically a death wish. I'm no epidemiologist, but I'm not aware of any other virus having such erratic impacts on people. It seems really fishy to me, but I may be wrong.

Not going to add rumor to the situation ( more than just answering this question will) However, This IS a Bioterror attack. Against the world. Unleashed intentionally by the Chinks.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

My medical buddies say that it is very hard to diagnose the effects per case. Some folks power through like a cold....others have overnight quick on site lung issues that harden or collapse lungs.

One of them is my neighbor and has been at it probably 15-16hrs a day for 2 weeks straight.

Put a bottle of bourbon under his grill cover last night as I know he has this weekend off.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Not going to add rumor to the situation ( more than just answering this question will) However, This IS a Bioterror attack. Against the world. Unleashed intentionally by the Chinks.
    I agree. And if our govt would tell that truth, then & only then would they get their wish of everyone sheltering in place!

And China is making money hand over fist with this thing. There's massive amount's of orders going through China for PPE and other medical related items.

Seems to be working well for them and the global relations they rely on. Great plan, they are slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My better half is employed by the largest Healthcare system in GA. We now have an "in case of emergency" two week supply of Plaquenil and Zithromax for each member of our household. Yall might want to contact your Doctor and follow suit.

We are always conservative in matters such as this, but what the CDC people are telling them is not very encouraging. Be proactive. PPE ain't going to keep you from catching the KungFlu. It's whether or not you are healthy enough to survive when you get it. A lot of people will.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 04-03-2020 at 09:27 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Seems to be working well for them and the global relations they rely on. Great plan, they are slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, I am pretty sure they got that play straight from a Batman episode
    All Trump needs to do is watch the same episode to learn how to foil those pesky Chinamen
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-03-2020 at 09:28 AM.