Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus lies - Citizen reporters

It's been chaos. I feel like I've been maintaining, being my typically positive attitude.. I have not seen a stretched out period of sales like this. I feel for others though, health and business.

I have faith now.

https://twitter.com/annah247/status/...874125312?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I have not seen a stretched out period of sales like this.
    higher sales? or lower? If my drinking habits are any indication, i would guess higher. My local store has seen a lot more of me since the start of this debacle.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

High

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    higher sales? or lower? If my drinking habits are any indication, i would guess higher. My local store has seen a lot more of me since the start of this debacle.
    So glad I'm not the only one. I have been on a tear as of late.
    Carolina Counsel

This says ease restrictions 14 days after the peek.

https://www.aei.org/research-product...-to-reopening/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the green flag drops at the peak plus two weeks, then that may not happen in SC until mid May if you go by the projections from the IMHE. Nationally, the restart would be around May 1st. The sooner the better.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Limbaugh said today that some places are attributing China Virus with deaths from other causes. They are invested in the numbers, the more China Flu deaths the more Federal money they can get.

He also mentioned there have only been 246 China Flu deaths in California with a population of 44 million. They had their first case in January.

He added that in NYC they are releasing more recovered patients than they are taking in. And that the USNS Comfort with 1,000 beds to help the overwhelmed hospitals with non China Flu patients has only had 20 patients.

They should have parked that boat on the Saluda River cause Self Memorial here in Greenwood could give them more overflow patients on a hot Friday night than a mere 20.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-03-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Navy Hospital ship is there to accept non covid related patients is what I read today. This was to free the regular hospitals to deal with virus patients. I get what your saying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Barrels View Post
    If the green flag drops at the peak plus two weeks, then that may not happen in SC until mid May if you go by the projections from the IMHE. Nationally, the restart would be around May 1st. The sooner the better.
    THE IMHE? The thing Bill Gates threw together? They can make up any bullshit they want to. Meet the team:
    http://www.healthdata.org/about/team

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    THE IMHE? The thing Bill Gates threw together? They can make up any bullshit they want to. Meet the team:
    That’s a lot of goofy looking sum bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    The Navy Hospital ship is there to accept non covid related patients is what I read today. This was to free the regular hospitals to deal with virus patients. I get what your saying though.
    That's correct.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Don't kid yourself. I have a good friend who is a physician at Columbia University/NY Pres. Hospital. I talked to him this morning. It is a humanitarian disaster and getting worse. They are currently making decisions on who is going to live or die.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    That's what I wrote:

..1,000 beds to help the overwhelmed hospitals with non China Flu patients has

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    If you have a better source for projecting the peak of this on a state by state basis, please post it.

Augusta University said today, they expect 100 deaths a day in the state of Georgia on April 30th. Nurses are getting cross trained from pets units to adult side.
    I ask the same question. What is your number? Are all the people saying stay home aware of what this will do it to life as we know it? My mother is 71 and she feels the same way. She said today that is very hard to watch what you worked your entire life just disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Barrels View Post
    If you have a better source for projecting the peak of this on a state by state basis, please post it.
    I don't have a source, I don't believe there's a source that exists that is accurate. They're coming from too many different sources with too many agendas. Speaking of agendas, look at the job descriptions of most of those people on that list. I'm also confident if you could find out the political leanings of all of those folks, you'd see the vast majority of them fall on one side. With their jobs descriptions and their political leanings, they can take any numbers and make them appear any way they choose.

Double post.
    Last edited by Kioti; 04-03-2020 at 10:28 PM.