Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So the idiots are out and about

Easy fix, hook a chain and drag...........problem solved.
    "run and gun guide service"

Y'all are some fucked up people. Ain't no damn turkey worth all this drama!!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

What it boils down to is labhumper got pissed off because someone blocked a road, so he couldn't ride up and down it, and screw their hunt up.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Here's my take on all of this....... What kind of grown ass man don't carry a pocketknife?
    Last edited by buckpro; 04-03-2020 at 02:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Here's my take on all of this....... What kind of grown ass man don't carry a pocketknife?
    'Zackly.

What you choose to do with the knife is a secondary discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    In 25+ years of turkey hunting, I have never hunted public land. I have considered it a few times over the last couple of years, but change my mind every time, after reading one of these threads.
    I've hunted public land for deer in the fall and turkeys in the spring. The latter has always been twice as crowded and twice as rude. A short season brings out the absolute worst behavior in some hunters.

Actually I was just thinking to myself opening day how will people were respecting each other and how well everything was going. Thankfully this is something I hardly ever see, most people are very respectful of each other.
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 04-03-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Had a great 2 days on wma. Worked birds both days, only seen 3 trucks. Only had 1 problem on wma with turkeys. Ducks are the absolute worst, I wont even bother trying deer

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    All you fucksticks saying he should have cut tires and such...fuck you! I have been on the receiving end of cut tires on gubmint land while I was doing absolutely nothing wrong except hunting where someone else wanted to hunt, I guess. It is no fun being stuck 8 miles deep in the woods with 2 cut tires. This punk certainly deserves to be dealt with, but advising the cutting of tires makes the cutter more guilty than the dumbass that parked across the road.
    Bingo. I believe in good and bad karma. Cutting tires is something I’d never do. They cost too damn much.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Britt killed a good one. Pretty bird
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

If he ain’t got a knife, not even one in his truck, what makes y’all think he’s got a chain?