Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Governor and boating

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    The whole thing is horseshit. You can’t go to a boat landing cause people out having a good time MIGHT take some shit home to peepaw and meemaw. Meanwhile peepaw and meemaw are asshole to belly button at Lowe’s and Home Depot buying pansies or Walmart hunting TP cause they’re bored and can’t go to the doctor or K&W for entertainment. I hope every mother fucker in Columbia gets it and we can start fresh.
    I take it you’re a pretty selfish individual
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Guessing FLS doesn't have much concern for his elderly relatives, or friends that would let him put his boat in at the house.

The whole thing is horseshit. You can’t go to a boat landing cause people out having a good time MIGHT take some shit home to peepaw and meemaw. Meanwhile peepaw and meemaw are asshole to belly button at Lowe’s and Home Depot buying pansies or Walmart hunting TP cause they’re bored and can’t go to the doctor or K&W for entertainment. I hope every mother fucker in Columbia gets it and we can start fresh.
    People with your mentality are also the reason for this happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

It ain't just Murray bubba
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    DT- someone needs to let our Guvna know many other businesses need access to public ramps other than just commercial fishing.

His order won't stop me, only a gun will- but others that rely on the ramps for work are not so fearless. Boat mechanics need to water test boats, marine construction needs access to their equipment floating on the water, etc, etc.

This reminds me of the law that allows drinking in the back of a limo- or having liquor on a boat only if it is live aboard capable- it stomps on the less fortunate and keeps the wealthy happy.

I'm putting my offshore boat in a marina because of this- it costs the same money as a new F250 truck payment.

I read this to mean if your business is essential and requires access then it would not be recreational.

"The executive order states that all public piers, docks, wharfs, boat ramps, and boat landings providing public access to the public waters of this State, to include any adjacent or associated public parking lots or other public facilities, shall be closed to public access for recreational purposes for the duration of the State of Emergency. "

Seriously? Be careful wishing death on innocent people Bo, Karma is a bitch
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-31-2020 at 07:46 PM.

I really don’t believe anything I hear in the news and I can’t believe y’all believe anything you hear in the news. Over and over it’s been one lie after the other and this Virus is a mystery. I am not saying the virus is a lie but remember there is an agenda to destroy America. The majority of people in our own government want to take America down. They will do what ever they can to do it. The timing of this thing is convenient and I am sure that China is behind it among others.
    Last edited by santee11; 03-31-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Have you received orders yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will try to get this public boat ramp order removed.
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 03-31-2020 at 09:46 PM.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by coonsqualler01 View Post
    Guessing FLS doesn't have much concern for his elderly relatives, or friends that would let him put his boat in at the house.
    I’ve got access to private ramps, but a lot of people don’t. I should be able to go and they shouldn’t???
    People using private ramps are less of a threat??? You don’t think these party barges came from lakeside residences???
    Restaurants and bars are dangerous but Lowe’s, Home Depot, Walmart and the Liquor store aren’t ??? You been to one in the last week???
    I have plenty of concern for at risk folks, I haven visited my in-laws in a couple of weeks. I also have some common sense. Punish the guilty and leave the rest alone.
    FWIW my wife was a critical care nurse and now works in a cardiac center. She was also in charge of infection control. I’m well aware What’s going on. Y’all need to turn off your TVs, wash your hands and get on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Seriously? Be careful wishing death on innocent people Bo, Karma is a bitch
    You’re right that was over the top. They’re not all a bunch of pandering shit stains...

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    People with your mentality are also the reason for this happening.

And you have poor reading comprehension skills.

. Y’all need to turn off your TVs, wash your hands and get on with your life.

You’re right that was over the top. They’re not all a bunch of pandering shit stains...
    much better

South Carolina has a long and well established history of blockade running...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Thanks.

Btw, Rep Hill has been an idiot through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Timberman22 View Post
    You're a sorry excuse for consuming oxygen to wish this on anyone. Go ahead with your broad brush strokes about peepaw and meemaw. My parents haven't left the house for 3+ weeks. We almost lost my dad last year due to COPD and heart failure as he was on oxygen for awhile. If he was to catch this shit he probably wouldn't make it. So fuck you hoping people catch it. My sister and I do their grocery shopping and drop off in the their carport weekly so they're not exposed. The people packed up nut deep partying on the islands on Murray are the problem. I truly hate it for the father and sons who want to go out and catch a mess of fish.
    You completely missed the point. My frustration is with the selective knee jerk reactions by our so called leaders to look like they’re doing something. I’m not a fan of group punishment. I can think for myself. No ill will at all to people like your folks. They and you are doing exactly what is smart and necessary. It’s not necessary for everyone. Closing ALL of the public ramps is an attempt by feckless impotent leaders to look like they’re doing something withOut really doing shit. Those same fuckers out partying will still be there. IF they are an actual threat, LE should go and arrest the guilty individuals. I hope that is simple enough to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    DT- someone needs to let our Guvna know many other businesses need access to public ramps other than just commercial fishing.

His order won't stop me, only a gun will- but others that rely on the ramps for work are not so fearless. Boat mechanics need to water test boats, marine construction needs access to their equipment floating on the water, etc, etc.

This reminds me of the law that allows drinking in the back of a limo- or having liquor on a boat only if it is live aboard capable- it stomps on the less fortunate and keeps the wealthy happy.

I'm putting my offshore boat in a marina because of this- it costs the same money as a new F250 truck payment.
    Sounds like you fall in the wealthy category. I wish I could afford to put my boat in and pay a new F250 payment for it to float there.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by fracas714 View Post
    that's gonna hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?