Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Letter To Schumer

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Trump's Letter To Schumer

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

KaBoom, Truth hurts don't it Charles.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That's Trump's signature?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

He kicked Chucky in the vagina!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I hope to hell that isn't real or whoever is the proofreader in charge at the White House should be ashamed.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    That's Trump's signature?
    Or Huell Babineaux...

Actually Mergie posted something real this time.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...les-e-schumer/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I hope to hell that isn't real or whoever is the proofreader in charge at the White House should be ashamed.
    Be careful are you'll fall for Trump's word games just like the leftist media. As we have seen over and over Trump loves to play word games on idiots.

The word "alterative" works with a double meaning. In the medical sense it fits. He's telling Schumer to contact the Rear Admiral in the alterative (once people's health has been restored) because he's useless during the crisis. You don't really think the Fed grammar geeks would let a misspelling by a president go into the Library of Congress for posterity do you. Oh, sorry you went to Clemson, I forget.

Alterative

Definition --

1. Tending to alter or produce alteration.
    2. Tending to restore to normal health.

( https://medical-dictionary.thefreedi...com/alterative )
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-03-2020 at 10:31 AM.

Sorry I pretended to give a shit.

Sorry I pretended to give a shit.
    No problem. I knew you were above all of this stuff. I simply piggybacked off your reply to explain it to others, obviously below your level of elitism, that may care. Carry on tent man.

Elitism?!?

Hardly.

Happy to be, as you say.....a tent man..... and actually doing something constructive during all of this.

That's what I hoped for when I voted for, now, President Trump...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

He needs to learn to justify his right margin. He needs to tidy that shit up!

Word of warning: if you ever send me a letter, resume, sales pitch and the right margin looks like a raggedy junkyard, you ain't gettin whatever it is your letter is asking for.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Elitism?!?

Hardly.

Happy to be, as you say.....a tent man..... and actually doing something constructive during all of this.
    Yeah elitism was prolly the wrong word. But now you're contradicting yourself. How can you not give a shit then brag about doing something constructive during "all of this?"

Can you tell I'm still pissed because you beat me on "my" river out of "my" boat.

Oh...and you got the .357 I was supposed to win in that lottery. Damn if you ain't been a thorn in my side for a long time.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-03-2020 at 10:38 AM.

This website was much better when the focus was hunting. I'm making it a goal not to click on any of these non-hunting arguments that take place. Good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Duracraft View Post
    This website was much better when the focus was hunting. I'm making it a goal not to click on any of these non-hunting arguments that take place. Good bye.
    You need to quit posting so much. There ain't but so much bandwidth available.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Yeah elitism was prolly the wrong word. But now you're contradicting yourself. How can you not give a shit then brag about doing something constructive during "all of this?"

Can you tell I'm still pissed because you beat me on "my" river out of "my" boat.

Oh...and you got the .357 I was supposed to win in that lottery. Damn if you ain't been a thorn in my side for a long time.
    Ha. How's your sister'nem??

Quote Originally Posted by Duracraft View Post
    You just joined Oct 2016 and have posted 5 times. What have you missed in life?

Loosen up a bit.

My Duracraft has probably seen more people here than you.

Quit your whining. Damn democrat.

We get enough of that out of The State.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    You just joined Oct 2016 and have posted 5 times. What have you missed in life?

Loosen up a bit.

My Duracraft has probably seen more people here than you.

Quit your whining. Damn democrat.

We get enough of that out of The State.
    You have to love the ones who contribute absolutely nothing in any shape or form, complain and feel free to tell everyone else how they should conduct themselves....

It's like nobody told him how this joint runs....