Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOP Lawmaker Calls For Fauci & Birx To Step Down

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default GOP Lawmaker Calls For Fauci & Birx To Step Down

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That idiot has single handedly taken the us economy back to Obama’s time.

He is hitlery’s doctor admirer.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    That idiot has single handedly taken the us economy back to Obama’s time.
    Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm so confused
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It is difficult times.

China misled WHO who then misled the globe.
    Taiwan said "not so fast" they are lying.
    Scientist then took a whole new approach.
    They adjusted models and it looked grim.
    They reported what would happen if nothing was done.
    Trump and governors had no choice with that data.
    A vast majority of Americans listened and prevented a major pandemic.
    Now it is time to go back to work most places.
    Also time to hold China accountable.
    Now there is a bunch of armchair quarterbacking.

The other chatter are people conditioned to make everything political or a conspiracy. Nobody would listen to Rush or other right wing pundits if they reported "well folks government actually did well this time considering what could have happen" then other side has to blame Trump. Revenue is important to the media.

The right does not understand they cannot blame Fauci and Birx when Trump is the Commander and Chief.

Now prepare for weeks of safety over freedom debate and more finger pointing.

but am I supposed to still worship trump and now hate fauci?

I cant stand to listen to trump grandstand during the "briefings" and they sure as hell aint brief. while fauci just seems to answer questions as honestly as possible.

I dont understand yall at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    but am I supposed to still worship trump and now hate fauci?

I cant stand to listen to trump grandstand during the "briefings" and they sure as hell aint brief. while fauci just seems to answer questions as honestly as possible.

I dont understand yall at all.
    This is strictly for the sake of discussion....

I get that you don't like Trump... Most of us would most likely prefer a different choice as well. That being said, not sure I've ever seen who you think would/could:

A-actually want the job
    B-do a better job
    AND
    C-possibly the most important,would be electable.

Discuss.
    Last edited by FishSticker; 04-14-2020 at 07:34 AM.

I dont mind trump. I agree with most, if not all, of his policies. I dont like his attitude, his delivery, or his arrogance. I used to watch the briefings to be informed. Now, I cant stand to listen to him talk about what a great job he did and how the economy will come rushing back, etc. Its exhausting and does NOT help his reelections chances.

As for your question FS, he is going to be the GOPs choice so none of that matters.

50 years ago Donald Trump was an arrogant egotistical asshole Yankee. He hasn't changed.

He is still the best option for running the country.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 04-14-2020 at 08:12 AM.

I dont mind trump. I agree with most, if not all, of his policies. I dont like his attitude, his delivery, or his arrogance. I used to watch the briefings to be informed. Now, I cant stand to listen to him talk about what a great job he did and how the economy will come rushing back, etc. Its exhausting and does NOT help his reelections chances.

As for your question FS, he is going to be the GOPs choice so none of that matters.
    I used to be of that same mindset... Kept telling myself that he is not very "presidential in the manner in which he carries himself... The man who best fit what I "thought" the office should be represented by was Bush Sr.... But then you look at what happened during his tenure and you think that maybe being "presidential" isn't better than actually being a good president. I equate it to how we had to fight in the Revolutionary War... If we fought "proper" with the British would have never won that war.

You mean you don't get all enthralled that 3,251 new ventilators and 749,231 new masks were delivered to 23 states and blah, blah, blah?

He would be better served to speak for about 5 minutes and shut up. However, the Yankee in him can't let him shut his pie hole.

Trump has no choice to be boastful and arrogant..Hell, the man is grilled by ALL of the biased media. What would you do if all you ever heard was what a bad job you did on everything? I like his bragging, his arrogance and his huge ball sack. I just hope he pulls down his pants and tells them all to kiss his ass as he exits the White House..after his second term!

To get information from almost any source today you need to look past the rhetoric.

Trump's re-election hopes has nothing to do with those briefs but how re-opening the country goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    To get information from almost any source today you need to look past the rhetoric.

Trump's re-election hopes has nothing to do with those briefs but how re-opening the country goes.

this would make sense if there weren't democrats in the audience. You realize that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post

When the first person dies after the economy is opened, the Democrats will blame Trump. "HE HAS BLOOD ON HIS HANDS!!"

When the country suffers economically because Trump closed the economy, he will be blamed for every person who lost their job, house, visa card. "HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PAIN!!"

see how this works?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Yeah, it is blatantly obvious how each side will react. The result is unknown and will determine the next president. Trump will be fine taking the heat for re-opening.

Yall Trump haters better watch out what you ask for is all I got. Biden don't even know where he is.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Yall Trump haters better watch out what you ask for is all I got. Biden don't even know where he is.
    IF biden wins, they would also keep the house and probably win the Senate.

Biden will be nothing but a signatory to whatever Pelosi and Schumer send him. GOD help us what they will send him.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    Trump has no choice to be boastful and arrogant..Hell, the man is grilled by ALL of the biased media. What would you do if all you ever heard was what a bad job you did on everything? I like his bragging, his arrogance and his huge ball sack. I just hope he pulls down his pants and tells them all to kiss his ass as he exits the White House..after his second term!
    Bingo.