Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: All public boat ramps closed

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Put in on the Georgia side
    Yeah. excepting this bullshit , and adapting doesn’t address the problem. Had the green jeans gone out this past weekend and made some arrests and doled out some hefty fines perhaps those of us that weren’t going against the gubnahs appeal would not have to go out of state to put a boat in.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Yeah. excepting this bullshit , and adapting doesn’t address the problem. Had the green jeans gone out this past weekend and made some arrests and doled out some hefty fines perhaps those of us that weren’t going against the gubnahs appeal would not have to go out of state to put a boat in.
    Exactly right. Santee looked like July 4 with all the wake makers piled up on the beaches. Beaches.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    This whole boat ramp thing is a slippery slope...
    Just ask Squatty
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    Come on down to lighthouse pt
    There use to be a neighborhood ramp in there until a couple bought it. I was born and raised in there. My parents still live in there. I’m going to take you up on that offer.
    867-5309

Be careful what you ask for Gents. The whole state might go down in less that 48/hrs. Henry following the lead
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Am I the only person here that is happy about them closing public landings. It will keep the huge crowds off the lakes. The real fisherman know were to put in at. It will be like fishing private calm water with out a million idiots pulling tubes into your lines!
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

Yep. Half the force is under 35 now. The Director failed, it starts at the top. There should have been had a briefing Thursday to break up crowds like a baited dove field.

I think the backlash with this and the state parks will result in a one week shutdown to refocus people. Being outdoors in the sun is not away to spread virus. The result will be more people closer together in other venues. A the particles from a sneeze on the lake in a 20 mph wind under the sun may catch one person compared 4 in Lowe’s or Home Depot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    This would not have happened had all you stupid motherfukers (you as in had you been one of them) hadn't gathered for parties on beaches, islands, and sandbars the past couple of weeks!
    Those of you that did I hope you get kicked in the balls or the box by someone who just wanted to relax on the water

This

They should ban beer. And bikinis. That’s what causes this.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Yep. I was on my boat in Charleston. Had 1 other per on there per the ruling. Saw DNR cruise around and not stop a single boat with a crowd on it. I went to sandy point and stayed well away from others. Saw DNR cruise by there and not do a single thing about the crowds.
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    Might want to take your anger out on the idiots that caused it.
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    They should ban beer. And bikinis. That’s what causes this.
    It’s killed lots of good men throughout history.
    867-5309

So, I'm just telling it like it is. People that like to fish will find somewhere to launch. Blanket regulations have unintended consequences. Errytime.

On the other side of this let us not forget the root cause was China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.... so the gubment can tell us exactly how to act? Give me a break.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Just remember, things could be worse.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I’m seeing a few things I could tig together
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Pride View Post
    Fuck McMasters signs on half a dozen ramps throughout the state would be a good start.
    It ain’t Mcmasters fault. It’s the pontoon idiots with 8 people on the boat and the camo Jon boat, backward hat, frat boy too-short shorts mafia’s fault. If you’re going to let the govt. give you the privilege to drive then they have the authority to shut down the public boat ramps.

867-5309