Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WuFlu Has Been In California Since December

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default WuFlu Has Been In California Since December

If that's the case shouldn't everyone in California be dead by now?

Coronavirus has been in California 'a lot longer than we believed' with cases as early as DECEMBER
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Well if there isn’t a more reliable source than daily mail, I don’t know what is. Q told us about this in a drop back in 06

It's been in the U.S. for who knows how long and tens of millions of people have had it if I were to guess. I think I may have had it in december.

Yep, it had a different hospitalization and mortality rate then makes sense, really.

Trump was duped. Biden 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But 20,486 people waited until they announced it and named it to die.

Yes, that's it.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

those sneaky Chinks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Yep, it had a different hospitalization and mortality rate then makes sense, really.

Trump was duped. Biden 2020.

You want to lay a bet on Biden I will take all you got
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    It's been in the U.S. for who knows how long and tens of millions of people have had it if I were to guess. I think I may have had it in december.
    Me too, by the current symptoms list it fit what I had perfectly and I tested negative for flu and strep. Doctors couldn’t figure out what I had and eventually just got better.
    For the ducks

Same here. One employee had been on a cruise week before. We all went to annual training and by the end of the week about half of us went down with something. High fever, and respiratory problems. Took 7-10 days to get over. One ended up in hospital with pneumonia like symptoms. All tested negative for the flu. I wish I could get an antibody test out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Yes, that's it.

In 2019 around 9000 people in the US died every day. How many died from covid-19, unknown. How many today unknown, Because of the way the CDC counts covid deaths and lack of testing

My boss and his wife had the same symptoms back in December and tested negative for everything they knew to test for then. I commented to him that the north koreans had introduced some form of biological warfare on us. I guess I missed it by a few miles.

It's my understanding the Covid test is less that 50% accurate
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Yes, that's it.

20k deaths over the course of a month would not cause a blip on the radar if not for the news. The only difference between now and dec is that pneumonia deaths were getting recorded as pneumonia deaths and now that, and everything else under the sun, is getting recorded as a Covid death.

The tell tale question would be, have the total number of deaths per day from all causes combined in the US gone up? Trying to find that simple answer in a sea of misinformation is tricky.
    Last edited by everlast; 04-13-2020 at 07:39 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggin View Post
    Well if there isn’t a more reliable source than daily mail, I don’t know what is. Q told us about this in a drop back in 06
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ead-california
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    20k deaths over the course of a month would not cause a blip on the radar if not for the news. The only difference between now and dec is that pneumonia deaths were getting recorded as pneumonia deaths and now that, and everything else under the sun, is getting recorded as a Covid death.

The tell tale question would be, have the total number of deaths per day from all causes combined in the US gone up? Trying to find that simple answer in a sea of misinformation is tricky.
    Wrong

Right
    -Samuel Adams

If they covered the normal flu every year with a tracker of positive tests and deaths, people would freak out the same way. It makes it more "real".

Total deaths in the USA for March 2020 down 15% Of March 2019

Not really, healthcare workers are vaccinated, we have Tamiflu, testing for the flu and the flu does cause hospitals to run out of PPE. The flu is less contagious and deadly. The media sensationalize but this is a real pandemic. What NY is going through would not go unnoticed.

I think it is only logical that it has been here since December, and even as early as November. The amount of travel we had between US and China is a fact that can’t be swept under the table. Antibody testing will prove a lot of this. IF you think the first case was in Washington by someone who traveled here from Wuhan, you are pretty gullible