Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 297

Thread: All public boat ramps closed

  1. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Ballard's Landing
    Posts
    13,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Just got that as well. Not only are ramps closed, they closed the damn lakes.
    You are missing the key word they keep putting in every single response on these questions...

    Public.

    They have no standing to prevent me from putting my boat in at a residence, and walloping the Shellcracker on the lakes, or trolling for wahoo in the Gulfstream.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

  2. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carolina Backcountry
    Posts
    11,306

    Default

    If you wanna fish go fish. There are plenty of places to go and plenty of grey area in the order to cover you. When the lake dried up and all the ramps were closed you improvised a way to go kill ducks or you sat your ass at home. Use this as on opportunity to find off the beaten path honeyholes that you can keep in your back pocket for future
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

  3. #223
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    From TR to Sumter and back to TR
    Posts
    7,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    You are missing the key word they keep putting in every single response on these questions...

    Public.

    They have no standing to prevent me from putting my boat in at a residence, and walloping the Shellcracker on the lakes, or trolling for wahoo in the Gulfstream.
    I'll agree I read the lake closing email in haste, but I haven't missed anything else. I've said all day that private ramps are open to access.

  4. #224
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    5,059

  5. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Carolinas
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Good post

  6. #226
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    This should have been the statement to end this thread.
    Not really. But go ahead.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #227
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    We will never become Germany post WWII. We will go in to a reset. Those with real life skills and a drive to succeed will survive. Government babies and trust fund babies will not fare well. Wealth will have to be earned.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #228
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Parole
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Mind boggling what we are seeing. People so freely giving up their freedoms.
    Trust fund babies? Destroy the economy and redistribute the wealth. Sounds familiar.

  9. #229
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Crystal Coast
    Posts
    13,093

    Default

    100k-200k deaths predicted now.

    Its a cold bo

    And now here we are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #230
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    20,430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    100k-200k deaths predicted now.

    “It’s a cold bo”

    And now here we are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "But, they ain't keeping me off that sandbar Bo"
    No Government has the right to keep me from being a viral serial killa
    "Dabo cusses, No one is denying that"....Tigerbdog

  11. #231
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Parole
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    And the survivors will live with the precedents being set.

  12. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    And the survivors will live with the precedents being set.
    Stop being so scared. Think and find the right battle. This is not the one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #233
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    ******* County, NC.
    Posts
    3,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Just remember, things could be worse.



    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Can you imagine how long it takes that dip shit to shave.

  14. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the middle of it
    Posts
    5,059

    Default

    I’d greet him with a big ass magnet.

  15. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Edisto River
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    100k-200k deaths predicted now.

    “It’s a cold bo”

    And now here we are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You do realize the US has a population of over 327 million right? The media said 240k and with that number being the high that would be .07%.

    It's a lot less deaths than cancer or heart disease every year, and barely more than what "accidents" cause. A hair under 50k commit suicide a year.

    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databr...bles-508.pdf#5
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

  16. #236
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    What is your point? A shutdown was not needed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #237
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Edisto River
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    What is your point? A shutdown was not needed?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, 100% my point. All this is stupidity at its finest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

  18. #238
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,939

    Default

    Gotcha.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #239
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Border of both Carolinas
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampshooter View Post
    You do realize the US has a population of over 327 million right? The media said 240k and with that number being the high that would be .07%.

    It's a lot less deaths than cancer or heart disease every year, and barely more than what "accidents" cause. A hair under 50k commit suicide a year.

    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databr...bles-508.pdf#5

    It's easier to prevent than heart disease or cancer. And it strikes faster.

    There are few warning signs leading up to it, unlike suicide. And suicide isn't contagious.

    We "only" lost 58,000 dead in Vietnam and yet that war cost two presidents their job. We only lost 3,000+ on 9/11 and that changed the country forever.

  20. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Crystal Coast
    Posts
    13,093

    Default

    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/sho...attan-hospital


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •