Thread: New Yorkers flocking to Myrtle Beach

Default New Yorkers flocking to Myrtle Beach

But McMaster cut their asses off at the pass and closed down Myrtle Beach. What kind of shit are the Yankees up to by their dumb ass trying to bring the virus down here?
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 03-27-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Saving themselves from the savages would be my guess. Not many under 75 are too worried about the virus itself...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Saving themselves from the savages would be my guess. Not many under 75 are too worried about the virus itself...
    Why is it that when I read your posts I picture a dude in a suede smoking jacket with a colonial mustache?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Last I heard McMaster said anyone coming to SC that would be here for 2 days would have to stay 2 weeks. I assume he meant quarantined. I heard it on he radio news earlier in the week so that may have changed.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Why is it that when I read your posts I picture a dude in a suede smoking jacket with a colonial mustache?
    I see you've met JAB.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Chot’em

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Wait until this is all over. Going to be hoards of urbanites invading all the rural areas of the country spreading their liberalism. I mean moving permanently.
    Last edited by Kioti; 03-27-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Wait until this is all over. Going to be hoards of urbanites invading all the rural areas of the country spreading their liberalism. I mean moving permanently.
    I doubt it, for some reason people think Columbia is a good place to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    So it's not just me? I actually see visions of Jab as an Oracle on a mountain top looking down onto the valley upon his people...

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    TY
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    I doubt it, for some reason people think Columbia is a good place to live.
    I don't mean from this state.

Any New Yorkers in there?

Rhode Island plans to send the National Guard out to knock door-to-door in an attempt to hunt down anyone who has arrived in the tiny state from New York City during the coronavirus pandemic. State police, meanwhile, have begun pulling over cars with New York state plates.

Gov. Gina Raimondo said anyone traveling there from New York will be ordered to undergo a 14-day quarantine and could face fines or even jail time if they’re found to not comply.

“Right now we have a pinpointed risk,” Raimondo said at a news conference Friday. “That risk is called New York City.”

“Right now we have a pinpointed risk. That risk is called New York City.”

— Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo
    Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo speaks to reporters at the Rhode Island Statehouse, March 22, 2020, in Providence. (Associated Press)
    Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo speaks to reporters at the Rhode Island Statehouse, March 22, 2020, in Providence. (Associated Press)
    Rhode Island, which had some 162 confirmed cases by late Friday compared to New York State’s total of more than 44,000, joined a host of other municipalities and states trying bar entry to New Yorkers living in the epicenter of the US’ coronavirus outbreak.

The Hamptons, counties north of the city, and governors in Florida, Maryland, Texas and South Carolina have all also ordered New Yorkers to keep out or undergo mandatory two-week quarantines.

Cuomo said he was opposed to such restrictions, at least within the state.

“I don’t like it socially or culturally,” Cuomo said during a radio appearance Friday on WAMC. “I don’t like what it says about us as one state, one family. Also, I don’t believe it’s medically justified.”

In Rhode Island, Raimondo maintained she’s within her emergency powers to impose the aggressive measures and said she had consulted with state lawyers.

“I know it’s unusual. I know it’s extreme and I know some people disagree with it,” she said.

“If you want to seek refuge in Rhode Island, you must be quarantined.”

“I know it’s unusual. I know it’s extreme and I know some people disagree with it. If you want to seek refuge in Rhode Island, you must be quarantined.”

— Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo
    But the American Civil Liberties Union said giving police power to stop cars simply for having New York license plates is an “ill-advised and unconstitutional plan.”

“While the Governor may have the power to suspend some state laws and regulations to address this medical emergency, she cannot suspend the Constitution,” said Steven Brown, the executive director of the ACLU of Rhode Island, in a statement.

“Under the Fourth Amendment, having a New York state license plate simply does not, and cannot, constitute ‘probable cause’ to allow police to stop a car and interrogate the driver, no matter how laudable the goal of the stop may be,” Brown added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rhode-isl...navirus-refuge

Spirit Airlines offering flights from NY to Myrtle Beach for $38.00..

SC should take civil action against them for increased medical costs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 03-28-2020 at 04:28 PM.

That needs to come to a fucking halt pronto! I can't believe the damn Yanks would jeopardize other states by not staying their sorry asses home!! Btw, I just checked and there were seats for $13!!!
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 03-28-2020 at 04:50 PM.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

I've been back and forth form Santee to Florence 2/3 times a day past 3 weeks.

It was almost eerie.

First week of traffic was meh. Past 2 weeks up til thursday 9-4 nothing. Traffic, what traffic was out there was 85-100 no issues. We rolled.

4oclock would hit and all of a sudden the south bound side looked like it was a convoy, looked like the Bandit.
    4-7 all south bound.

Starting Thursday I noticed a up tick in traffic. By today north bound lane looked almost normal. Around 6'ish it started to slow down.

Dang Lowes was still packed and a whole lot of people will be hurting in the am, form sun burn.

They look like lobsters.

I need a new phone case. When typing on there it uses what ever it wants at times.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 03-29-2020 at 06:34 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I've been back and forth form Santee to Florence 2/3 times a day past 3 weeks.

It was almost eerie.

First week traffic was meh. Past 2 weeks up til thursday 9-4 nothing. Traffic what traffic was out there was 85-100 no issues. We rolled.

4 hit and all of a sudden on the south bound side it was a convoy looked like the Bandit.
    4-7 all south bound.

Starting Thursday I noticed a up tick. By today north bound lane looked almost normal. Around 6'ish it started to slow down.

Dang Lowes was still packed and a whole lot of people will be hurting gin the am

They look like lobsters.
    Can someone please translate into english what this dude was saying in this post ^ ?
    ... other than smooth sailing at high speed on the Interstate...

hurting gin?
    lobster look-a-likes?
    (truth be told, i do not know a single thing about a lobsters’ ways of life)

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Think he is saying all the Yankee's started moving to a house near you
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"