Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger King

Default Tiger King

Ummm, hmmm. Wow.

Go watch the first 3 episodes of 3 candidates for the strangest people on earth, battle it out over the big cat trade in America.

Certified lunacy.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

My better half somehow caught wind of this and said that if there was max level of redneckness, this guy is that to the power of 10. Kinda like USCjr football, dumpster fires don't entice me too much. I'll check it out eventually, I'm sure.
    Last edited by willyworm; 03-24-2020 at 08:54 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

It is the most bizaar thing I've ever watched. Like a horrible train wreck, but you can't look away.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    My better half somehow caught wind of this and said that if there was max level of redneckness, this guy is that to the power of 10. Kinda like USCjr football, dumpster fires don't entice me too much. I'll check it out eventually, I'm sure.

That dude is what happens when you transcend redneckedness and come back around to it from the homo bull-queer meets Liberace side.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

It was inevitable Myrtle Beach would play a role in this series.

The Baskin lady may the craziest of the bunch.

I've always thought one of the coolest things to do would be to see a tiger in the wild.

This thread is the third reference I’ve heard about that show today.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Its gone viral

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Hahahaha!! Spoiler Alert..

GP turned me on to this. I had to stop watching. May try to finish it later. Makes all of us look waaaay normal. It was awesome to see the dyke get her arm ripped off by a Tiger.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The Myrtle Beach lunatic has done a pretty good job for a cat guy in taming some ladies. Enlightenment through the penis! lol

Joes country music should be in everybody’s walkman.

just youtubed it, after I read some comments on the facepage. I don't know if I could do that to myself.

Real life Joe Dirt
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

I want to know more about the guy with the harem... is he giving lessons???

Quote Originally Posted by Mobetter View Post

That dude is what happens when you transcend redneckedness and come back around to it from the homo bull-queer meets Liberace side.
    He’s more like Mountain Dew Berry Blast- same drink, but a lot fruiter
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Passion
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Seriously, someone on here has to have some insight on the Myrtle Beach guy. He's definitely running a sex cult up there..

This show is very similar to the Wild and Wonderful White's, starts off hilarious, then after a while, you just start to feel worried for the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcountry Boy View Post
    Seriously, someone on here has to have some insight on the Myrtle Beach guy. He's definitely running a sex cult up there..

This show is very similar to the Wild and Wonderful White's, starts off hilarious, then after a while, you just start to feel worried for the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's exactly right about The Whites! It's all funny at first. By the time you get to the end, it's downright depressing.

Other than being a fag, I haven't seen the first thing wrong with that guy. First episode watched

The little chick that got her arm bit off was back at work a week later.... that little dike could probably beat the shit out of most “men” with her one good arm.
    And I wanted to kill the bitch in FL myself. Doing the same shit, profiting off of the animals, but spinning it to take the moral high ground. Twat.