Thread: Just Moved to SC

Hello all, I just got transferred to SC from northern IL. Located in Chapin close to Lake Murray. In process of unpacking, etc. Have heard rules on hunting Lake Murray are quite extreme due to number of houses. Anyone have any suggestions, comments?

Also, looking for suggestions on finding clubs available for next year. Any info I can get greatly appreciated. Not new to hunting (been hunting for 30 years) just to the area. Thanks in advance.

I beleive in that area 300 yds from houses and you are good to go. Probably want to call DNR to be safe.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

tell mrs mungo i said hi and by the way:flipa: [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbanger.gif[/img] arty74:and good luck welcome to south carolina

You left great duck hunting for not much duck hunting at all. The deer hunting is pretty good but we dont have the size deer Il. has. My dad leases land in Harrisburg for deer hunting and I am headed up there this weekend to do some duck killing. Welcome to SC and goodluck.

350 yds away from houses, they will ticket you