Thread: Reloading Powder

Default Reloading Powder

Need ammo for new project a 300 Win Mag for this falls hunt out west, is there any reloading shops or stores within a reasonable distance of Georgetown? I have bullets but will need powder like either the 4381 variants or the 4350's from IMR or Hodgson

You picked a terrible time to try and find it. I’d try and order from midway or something maybe, going to catch hell though.

Try Farmers Grain in Andrews. He keeps some stuff over there. PSA in Mt. Pleasant, Bass Pro in NMB. Coastal Sports carried a few a while back. 4350 is the unicorn of powders lately. For a .300wm I’ve had good results with RL22.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Try Farmers Grain in Andrews. He keeps some stuff over there. PSA in Mt. Pleasant, Bass Pro in NMB. Coastal Sports carried a few a while back. 4350 is the unicorn of powders lately. For a .300wm I’ve had good results with RL22.
    This or PM duckchoppin on here he does some reloading and may have a local source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

PSA has n Mount P is closed. Mail order only.
    Bass Pro in MB has powder and they’re still open.
    The Gun Store in Conway had some reloading supplies, but I haven been in in a while. I’d call first.

I have H4831SC and RL22. Several pounds of each if interested. In Florence.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc88 View Post
    I have H4831SC and RL22. Several pounds of each if interested. In Florence.
    Damn nice offer