Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Word on the street

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Ahhh. That explains it. Times were when Northern Virginia was worth walking from South Carolina to die for. It isn't worth a squirt of piss anymore...
    If you need help filling up that jug with pizz, I'm headed that way.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    This guy is 40ish year old Citadel graduate
    Say no more

6E9EC544-7E6E-45A1-810B-ACA22E28EE52.jpg

They’re gonna have to shoot me. These housewives want their cubbies. I provide a service.

Dang straight. Things are backed up in the shop for sure.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post

They’re gonna have to shoot me. These housewives want their cubbies. I provide a service.
    I bet you do. I've often wondered about dudes who works in the homes when the womens are home alone and how often they get a change order request for additional "services".
    Last edited by everlast; 03-20-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Sad to be so fearful to believe stuff like that.

Unless inside news comes from 8chan it is fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Dang straight. Things are backed up in the shop for sure.
    Mine looks like a bomb went off in it. Sawdust is 2" thick and I have a dust collector.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You're part of the fucking problem OP. I've got customers calling me talking about holding off on sod orders for Monday because people like you are posting dumb shit like this. Turn off the news and go outside, and tell your friend to shut his pie hole unless he's got factual info.......

Morons....
    So you will have "extra" sod just laying around?

You'll be one of the first calls I make if I do. I know you ain't poor. #DBAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I don't belive in miracles, I rely on them.

That ^ is bull shit....quit being part of the problem
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

How about you dipshits with all this time on your hands “working from home” come and join the segments of the economy that are actually busting their ass at work every day while you morons are in line to buy fucking toilet paper. Be part of the solution or give the rest of us back our oxygen.

I received a phone call on Monday From someone saying that Trump was going to about to come on the TV and announce martial law.I politely told that person not to call me with any more coronavirus related news. The same individual called my sister the next day and told Her that Amazon was stopping all deliveries with the exception of medical supplies.

Both times this person claims to of heard it from a coworker and immediately started spouting off false information to others
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Complete bullshit. Someone is trying to start a panic.

It’s amazing to me how many people have people they know, “in the know”, yet none of those knowing people ever have the same story.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Some of us will need to leave the house in order to keep folks' utilities on/in service...

I think Highstrung's list is getting longer.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Benman1 View Post
    How about you dipshits with all this time on your hands “working from home” come and join the segments of the economy that are actually busting their ass at work every day while you morons are in line to buy fucking toilet paper. Be part of the solution or give the rest of us back our oxygen.

No shit. I've been telling everybody I know that I need temporary help at the store since Monday. I finally got a call from somebody wanting to work about 15 minutes ago. They start Monday.

Y'all wanna be quarantined so bad? STFU and turn off the computer, your'e wasting bandwidth that those of us trying to work could be using......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by 12341234 View Post
    Stop stirring up shit asshole. My boss hear from a guy.....get the fuck out of here.

My step brother is full time SC guard and my neighbor is air guard. They aren’t doing shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...virus-outbreak

Trump administration officials say a foreign disinformation campaign is trying to spread fear amid the coronavirus pandemic, with false rumors of a nationwide quarantine and more.

A senior administration official told Fox News on Monday that it is imperative to ensure the information about the novel coronavirus is coming from verified outlets.

CYBERATTACK HITS HHS, REPORT SAYS

“There is an ongoing effort to spread disinformation and cause undue panic,” the official told Fox News, specifically referring to the rumors of a nationwide quarantine. “There is no national quarantine for the United States.”

The official added: “It’s important we remain vigilant in ensuring our information is coming from verified sources.”

The Associated Press reported that federal officials are describing the disinformation as part of a deliberate effort by a foreign entity to sow fears inside the U.S., though they did not specify which foreign entity may be involved.

The White House National Security Council took public steps to tamp down rumors, tweeting late Sunday that “Text message rumors of a national #quarantine are FAKE.”

“There is no national lockdown,” the NSC tweeted. “@CDCgov has and will continue to post the latest guidance on #COVID19. #coronavirus.”

Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli also weighed in Monday, warning against “serious” disinformation.

“Hey folks, we’re not shutting down the United States,” Cuccinelli tweeted Monday. “Lots of serious mis-information being peddled out there!”

Katie Miller, press secretary for Vice President Pence, also shot down rumors of a nationwide “curfew.”

“This is not correct,” Miller tweeted in response to a reporter on Twitter.

Meanwhile, the Department of Health and Human Services reportedly was hit with a cyberattack on Saturday. Bloomberg first reported the attack, which was aimed to slow the agency’s computers. Bloomberg reported that the attack did not have any meaningful impact but was part of broader "disruption and disinformation" efforts. The NSC tweet reportedly was related to the hack and disinformation concerns.

The FBI declined to comment on the attack.

One source told Fox News that the attack was “likely” a “state-sponsored attack.”

TRUMP ADMINISTRATION EXTENDS CORONAVIRUS TRAVEL BAN

The warnings come as the nation, and the world, grapple with the novel coronavirus, which causes COVID-19. The World Health Organization designated the virus as a global pandemic last week.

President Trump announced a national emergency on Friday. The president also announced a temporary halt on air travel to the United States from Europe, now including flights from the United Kingdom, but excluding those carrying cargo.

The announcement came as major sporting and other events were called off or postponed, businesses across the country instituted telework policies, government buildings and schools shuttered and other disruptions rocked the nation, amid efforts to curb the transmission of the virus.

The Federal Reserve also slashed interest rates to near zero and said it would buy $700 billion in Treasury securities in an aggressive step to insulate the U.S. economy from the pandemic.

The outbreak is believed to have originated at an animal and seafood market in the city of Wuhan, China.

As of Monday morning, there were more than 3,700 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the United States, in 49 states, including Washington, D.C. The U.S., so far, has seen 68 coronavirus-related deaths.

For most people, the new coronavirus causes only mild or moderate symptoms, such as fever and cough. For some, especially older adults and people with existing health problems, it can cause more severe illness, including pneumonia. The vast majority of people recover from the new virus.

According to WHO, people with mild illness recover in about two weeks, while those with more severe illness may take three to six weeks to recover.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.