Thread: Bongino Inteview: Ronny Jackson Former White House Doctor

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Bongino Inteview: Ronny Jackson Former White House Doctor

Rear Adm. Ronald Jackson (ret) former White House doctor:

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

In the first part he explains how he got the job of White House doctor while sitting in the desert in Assghanistan.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I like the guy.

I see he is running for office in Tx. Word is to avoid prosecution.

His job was to keep people healthy. In the high stress situation of the white house, I can see why folks need benzos, and dare I say opioids. I realize we use them for pain relief, but one of the reasons they are so addictive is the euphoric feeling they can produce. Many heroine users will say it is a vacation for the brain.

I don't think everyone is capable of handling it. Its clear due to the so called epidemic we have today. But I have known some people who have used opioids for years with no adverse effect on their work ability and life. There is a certain make up for those folks. You would never know it. Easier to get along with than alcoholics and or THC users. Again not everyone.

But regardless of that we as society have now deemed all opioids evil and we as a society can't handle them. Go have have major surgery....no problem you tough it out. Its totally ridiculous and stupid. No personal responsibility and government knows best.

But back to the Dr. his job was to take care of the people under his charge. He isn't gonna kill them or hurt them. But it sounds bad because you have some Dr who have contributed to the so called crisis, so any Dr who prescribes any sort of Narc is now under direct employment of Mephistopheles himself!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Watch the video. All that bullshit was media lies and he has been 100% exonerated. He's not running to avoid anything because he didn't do anything. If he was guilty of anything running for office wouldn't protect him. That's an old wive's tale. Stop listening to the media it's Satan's frequency. The Father of Confusion. You listen to that crap and then you don't know what to think. Think for yourself, use the logic God gave you and things become much clearer.