View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • It isn't rape when the woman is the older party.

2 7.41%
  • This is so wrong hang her.

6 22.22%
  • All mine were ugly and the thought of having sex with one should be illegal.

16 59.26%
  • Bill made oral ok, but no penetration.

3 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got it bad soooo bad. Hot for the teacher?

Default I've got it bad soooo bad. Hot for the teacher?

https://www.galvnews.com/news/police...59c0adca9.html
    A former Space City Intermediate School math teacher is accused of engaging in sexual relationships with several of her students.

Samantha Ashley McFerrin, 29, of League City, was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14 and sexual assault of a child between ages 14 and 17 and was jailed Tuesday in Harris County, according to court records. She was free Friday on $70,000 bond.

McFerrin’s attorney, Christopher Tritico, told The Daily News he couldn’t say much as of Friday because he was still gathering facts about the case.

Tritico urged the public to refrain from judging his client before the full facts were known.

McFerrin, who taught eighth grade, resigned during an investigation into allegations against her, Clear Creek Independent School District Superintendent Greg Smith said.

Campus administrators learned about a possible inappropriate relationship Feb. 7, a Friday, after the school day had ended and began an investigation with Galveston County Sheriff’s Office deputies the next Monday, Feb. 10, Smith said.

A student told campus officials that a female classmate had told him that another boy had bragged about having sex with McFerrin, according to a probable cause affidavit.

School officials interviewed a female student Feb. 11, who stated she’d become friends with McFerrin via the smartphone application Snapchat in May 2018, that she and McFerrin sometimes visited on weekends and that McFerrin confided about a sexual relationship with a male student, according to the affidavit.

The girl said McFerrin would lie to her husband about a family commitment and instead would meet with a student for sex in her truck, according to the affidavit.

That student, who was 14, later claimed he and McFerrin had become friends because she let students she liked sit behind her desk to do school work, according to the affidavit.

The boy alleged he and McFerrin eventually began conversing on Snapchat and that she began revealing private things such as buying nicotine for students and smoking marijuana with some of them, according to the affidavit.

When the student began ninth grade, McFerrin told him she missed him and they started seeing each other outside of school, according to the affidavit. McFerrin also began sharing nude photographs with him, according to the affidavit.

Eventually the two began having sex in her truck, which she parked outside his house, according to the affidavit. The two had sex at least 15 times, according to the affidavit.

School administrators also learned about another male student, this one 13, who also had nude photographs of McFerrin on his phone, according to the affidavit.

The 13-year-old student told investigators McFerrin added him on Snapchat and soon asked him to send her nude photos and sent him some of her, according to the affidavit. McFerrin also asked the student to study in her classroom, according to the affidavit.

The student alleged he and McFerrin had kissed, touched inappropriately and that she had performed oral sex on him twice in her classroom, according to the affidavit.

Smith had submitted a report to the Texas State Board of Education Certification, which investigates educator misconduct and determines whether a teacher’s certification should be revoked, he said.

Anyone with information that might aid the investigation should call 281-284-0053, Smith said.

Oooo, how that three hundred pounds amaze me
    When she gets down in the gravy
    God almighty, what a soulful groove
    When she gets down in the barbecue
    Three hundred pounds
    Tall as she round
    And every pound of that body so fine
    I can hardly b'lieve that it's mine - oh man!

A minor is a minor. A grown woman has no business screwing a 14 year old no matter how you shake it.
    867-5309

The banging you heard around Minute Maid park was not the astros cheating, it was the 9th grader clapping her cheeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I've got an almost 15 year old son, and another one that just turned 13. The option that I would choose isn't on there.

I've never struck a woman, and don't ever intend to, but if that was my kid, I would knock her fucking teeth out.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    As far as UofSC fans talking about tough schedules, just hush. You lost to an ACC team, a Sunbelt team, by 20 to a shitty Missouri team, and by 22 to the clown show in Knoxville. Schedule is irrelevant if you can’t beat bad teams. You’re an embarrassment to SEC football.

Where were these teachers when I was in school??? I would’ve banged them and nobody would’ve ever known.

Along with 99% of everybody else on here.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHUNTINFANATIC View Post
    Where were these teachers when I was in school??? I would’ve banged them and nobody would’ve ever known.
    What he said and here's a news flash for some of you ..... women like to frig just as much as you do
    Oh, and what she did is absolutely 100% wrong
    "Dabo cusses, No one is denying that"...…….Tigerbdog

Child predator.

If this was your 14 year old daughter and her 29 year old teacher was banging her it’d be a much different situation...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    Child predator.

If this was your 14 year old daughter and her 29 year old teacher was banging her it’d be a much different situation...
    Absolutely!
    I think all some are saying is when they were 14, they would have climbed in the back seat with her.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 03-16-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smitch320 View Post
    Child predator.

We’ve had this discussion. They don’t want to talk about the gym teacher banging their little girl......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As far as UofSC fans talking about tough schedules, just hush. You lost to an ACC team, a Sunbelt team, by 20 to a shitty Missouri team, and by 22 to the clown show in Knoxville. Schedule is irrelevant if you can’t beat bad teams. You’re an embarrassment to SEC football.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    We’ve had this discussion. They don’t want to talk about the gym teacher banging their little girl......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to think I'd had known what to do at that age and that I would handle my business.

That being said my old man would have thought along the same line as Feet's, as would I
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I have boys and a daughter so I see both sides of this one. Wrong is wrong and at 14 I would have been uncomfortable at best.

I would have fingered the bottom out of that...

At 14 I would have given her the best 40 seconds of her life

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    At 14 I would have given her the best 40 seconds of her life
    Two 20s?

Yeah, I'm sure those boys are scarred for life.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Well, now that we know she's fat, do y'all still feel the same way? I doubt it, but she's probably a better looking woman than most of you have ever been with anyway, so maybe not......

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Well, now that we know she's fat, do y'all still feel the same way? I doubt it, but she's probably a better looking woman than most of you have ever been with anyway, so maybe not......
    You got me. Guilty.