Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tethrd phantom tree saddle

I wouldn't buy a pack of tic-tacs from those hosers.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I wouldn't buy a pack of tic-tacs from those hosers.
    Please explain why. I seem to think that some of the company they keep or are kept by. Are men that wouldn't hang out with men of low character. I also don't know you personally, but think highly of you by your company. I will be giving my money to a saddle company here in the near future and would like to support a company who will treat me right. Thanks G
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by duckiller View Post
    Looking but not going to buy one unless i can sell my Mantis
    What’s your asking price on the mantis?

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    Please explain why. I seem to think that some of the company they keep or are kept by. Are men that wouldn't hang out with men of low character. I also don't know you personally, but think highly of you by your company. I will be giving my money to a saddle company here in the near future and would like to support a company who will treat me right. Thanks G
    Brother if you want to get treated right then you need to patronize Aero Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    What tater said. Aero Hunter has been building climbing saddles for the logging industry in the upper north west for decades. Solid folks. Tethrd has shown a propensity to skirt ethical boundaries when it comes to their designs and how they were acquired.

Their products are good. Their advertisement and marketing is great. Their morals are meh.