Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Can't even water swat w/ Black Cloud"????

Turbo, Your crazy!
    These fellers are in a spot where the ducks are as thick as black on a ****** (I wont say where this prime Inaccessible spot is located). If they came on back down the river where I hunt, they would do good to shoot a crow. It is like going from Shooting deer in Kansas to Shooting deer in SC. You know you are a real man when you can shoot the limit of ducks in my neck of the swamp! (Even though I do have a badass Boat to get me to and from my hotspot)

Just to make sure yall know,
    ****** = Colored person

Good Job Fellers.

Dee Dub why don't you leave Stink Bait at #9 and come down and kill some with us

It will be hard to leave stinkbait by herself, but I might come UP and hunt.

Damn yall get all worked up over killing Plowden's pets. [img]graemlins/devil-flip.gif[/img]
    I don't really care where you killed them at to tell you the truth.... but if you killed them below the big islands, yall did pretty good(up river past them... that is another story). Hell I didn't even see that many big ducks the day I hunted our blind down the river.

We weren't anywhere near Plowden's. I wouldn't fight those idiots on the islands for any of those tamies flying 2 miles high.

Does that mean ya'll went somewhere else to chase tamies?
    Bay Creek Kennels- Hartsville, SC
    Owner/Trainer- Rhett Riddle
    Retriever & Obedience Training
    Cell-803-608-2252

Home of:
    HRCH Ace's Costa Del Mar MH. "Costa" 500 Point Club
    GRHRCH Costa's Signature Blend MH "Crown" 500 Point Club
    3x GRHRCH Crown of Ace's in Costa's Shadow MH QAA “Craig”

Yeah, we chased them on the catawba river, far away from where they were released. We could tell that they were tamies in the air too and only shot those birds, knowing that the rest of you guys would like to shoot the wild birds.

That poor little greenwing has the same broke neck in both pictures and the four mallard drakes in the second day look like someone beat their ass or left them in the fridge from the day before.

Maybe not. Maybe they are two totally different groups of birds.

[img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

i think somebody got a friend to take a pic of there tat facing the right way. congrats much better. pretty mess of tamies, cast net is my favorite way to get'em dont mess up any meat and can take'em home for the young'uns to blunder
    f it shoot it again

Can't use a cast net where there hunting, it would get hung up in all those rocks. Plus, Benit raises these ducks himself. If he wanted to take them home alive, he would have just kept them in the cage at is house.

Dee Dubya-

hahahahah.....UP is right my friend....I definately wouldn't go down that river to kill more ducks....
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

And Bogster...thanks bud

Maybe I do need to chill....I don't know....

That's a good one to add!
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

all i know is that boy in the first picture is a flaming faggot [img]graemlins/devil-flip.gif[/img] hope you see that one benny boy
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

wc the fridge turned the heads green also.
    and quack maybe but i still shoot good.

Originally posted by benit:
    wc the fridge turned the heads green also.
    No, I'm sure their heads were green before you shot em, however, I'm sure they didn't lose that toe from frost bite in your fridge.
    Kill em all and let the Game Warden sort em out.<br /><br />\"she was like- shut the F up go back to throwin that dick\"<br /><br />QDMA= Quantity of Deer Murdered Annually

i think the turtles did it

Thats right. hahahahah.

Keep killin that green.

dont lie to all these people...you know you didnt kill any of those ducks
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold