Thread: Well That Suxs

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Well That Suxs

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I hope he cut those trees down high and low and took it all to a damn good taxidermist to recreate that. It sucks, but it's nature, and that display would be very cool. It would also keep that damn death trap from claiming another dandy.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

0313081715.jpg

I found an antler wedged in a tree, but it was in March, so they were shedding them anyhow.

i found one a couple years ago that broke off a significant portion of skull as well.
    It was a forked cedar.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

I also saw one of these in my one of my metal detector ventures. I was looking around for a good spot to scan and I accidentally found one of these. I guess you can find a lot of things while metal detecting. Metal detecting is really fun and looking for buried treasures is exciting. If youre interested in the hobby and looking to buy a metal detector, you can check this website for metal detector reviews.
    Last edited by jimgrains51; 05-11-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimgrains51 View Post
    I also saw one of these in my one of my metal detector ventures. I was looking around for a good spot to scan and I accidentally found one of these. I guess you can find a lot of things while metal detecting. Metal detecting is really fun and looking for buried treasures is exciting. If youre interested in the hobby and looking to buy a metal detector, you can check this website for metal detector reviews.
    Bugles are the only thing reviewed here. Check with Sporting Woodies, he’s the bugle master if you’re looking for a fun hobby like bugling. Making those sweet sounds bugling is a treasure that gives to everyone.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

827AA2AB-0FCF-477B-BC2E-F97CD74C75CB.jpg7A815EF8-D8FD-4F34-8ED3-1AF3F250A91E.jpg

We found one while hog hunting a few years back with the dogs. The landowner trophy manages the place intensely and had let him walk countless times. He would’ve been a stud the next year. It was pretty sad for sure to think how he probably died. I just hope he broke his neck and died fast. We gave them the skull