Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rain

Default Rain

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Took the jon boat to the mailbox today.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 03-05-2020 at 05:53 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I haven't noticed it

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Septic tank backed up, water down in the ice machine room. Ain't been like that in bout 27 years. Had enough
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Rain makes corn, corn makes whisky, whisky makes my baby, feel so frisky.

She frisky cause a damn moccasin is chasin her back from the mailbox

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Septic tank backed up, water down in the ice machine room. Ain't been like that in bout 27 years. Had enough
    Yep. The toilet in my outbuilding is gurgling. Hasn't done that in a looong time.

There is a hydrology study of the Pee Dee basin for 1.5 million in the budget.

I COULD SAVE THEM A LOT OF MONEY.

Wet.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

It’s just getting deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    Pop the top on the septic and let it flow.
    The toilet at the clinic has been overflowing. The "DO NOT USE" and "OUT OF ORDER" signs are simply ignored by clients. They will straight walk out, make eye contact, and head for the waiting room with the sounds of splashing water in the background and not say a damn word.

I had a plumber out twice. He snaked it once, didn't help. He came out again on a Sunday to "fix it" and spent, and I'm not kidding, 6 hours digging holes, fixed nothing and handed me a bill for $650 while shrugging "whatcha gonna do, buddy?".

I called the local septic tank folks. They came out to pump the septic tank. They left without pumping the septic tank. They called and said they couldn't find the septic tank. I called them back... They asked if I had found the septic tank.

"No... Aren't y'all the septic tank people that find septic tanks for a living?"

"Yessir, but that costs extra"

"Please come find my septic tank and fix it"

Show up again, leave without finding septic tank.

Call me back to let me know they couldn't find the septic tank. I managed to hold it together long enough to ask them "why... why. WHY does your guy keep leaving without saying anything to anyone? He pulled up, poked around for 5 minutes with his probe and left. I could at least tell him where it's supposed to be if YALL WOULD JUST ASK".

...dead inside voice "I don't know...sir." Long, really tense, awkward pause. "Would you like for us to come back and locate your septic tank?"

"...yes ...please..." This is where I learned about "tears of frustration".

And today "Mr. Mobetter, we can't come out today because of the rain. We'll be there tomorrow or Monday".
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Mobetter View Post
    The toilet at the clinic has been overflowing. The "DO NOT USE" and "OUT OF ORDER" signs are simply ignored by clients. They will straight walk out, make eye contact, and head for the waiting room with the sounds of splashing water in the background and not say a damn word.

I had a plumber out twice. He snaked it once, didn't help. He came out again on a Sunday to "fix it" and spent, and I'm not kidding, 6 hours digging holes, fixed nothing and handed me a bill for $650 while shrugging "whatcha gonna do, buddy?".

I called the local septic tank folks. They came out to pump the septic tank. They left without pumping the septic tank. They called and said they couldn't find the septic tank. I called them back... They asked if I had found the septic tank.

"No... Aren't y'all the septic tank people that find septic tanks for a living?"

Call me back to let me know they couldn't find the septic tank. I managed to hold it together long enough to ask them "why... why. WHY does your guy keep leaving without saying anything to anyone? He pulled up, poked around for 5 minutes with his probe and left. I could at least tell him where it's supposed to be if YALL WOULD JUST ASK".

...dead inside voice "I don't know...sir." Long, really tense, awkward pause. "Would you like for us to come back and locate your septic tank?"

And today "Mr. Mobetter, we can't come out today because of the rain. We'll be there tomorrow or Monday".
    They’re doing a shitty job...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Though but we are.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Mobetter View Post

You know that drain tiles work both ways right? If he pumps it out where water normal flows out, it will now flow in from the ground water.

Quote Originally Posted by lil 2 sleepy View Post
    You know that drain tiles work both ways right? If he pumps it out where water normal flows out, it will now flow in from the ground water.
    You know what I know about septic tanks?

Not one fucking thing. Because septic tankin' ain't my business.

What I DO know, is that I want someone to come out, find the septic tank, pop the fucking cover off of it, figure out why it ain't septicking and fix the sumbitch so I don't have Boomer lady toilet water flowing across my waiting room because somehow these heifers think signs don't apply to them.

That's what the fuck I know.
    Last edited by Mobetter; 03-06-2020 at 07:11 AM.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

I profile who uses my bathroom. It's basically in my first back storage room so if they're ugly, have an urgent face, sweating.. shit like that, I'm like I'm sorry. I only have one in the backroom, and it's illegal. 99% of people don't understand SC likker laws anyways so sometimes I can just make things up.

One rule, drunk girls, no matter how pretty aren't going to be able twist my arm enough to use the bathroom after the Carolina Cup.. I don't give a shit how pretty they think they are, they're nasty.

The wet wipes are causing huge problems in sewers. They might dissolve in water but it takes a long time.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Is your friend.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Ridiculous......Close to 30" down here for the year now!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE