Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine-You Ready?

Default Vaccine-You Ready?

If the government were to shortly offer a widely available vaccine for coronavirus would you have your family vaccinated?

No- I have only had the flu once and it was when Uncle Sam made me get a shot.

The coronavirus is a non issue except for how the media is using it to destroy the economy- they have been begging for a recession to hurt Trump- regardless of the hurt it will do to the country- showing their true colors

Nerp.

[N]anobots

Q
    Last edited by Glenn; 02-28-2020 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    No- I have only had the flu once and it was when Uncle Sam made me get a shot.
    So, you had the Flu because you got the Flu shot?? You think it was the Flu shot that gave you the Flu??
    Last edited by MKW; 02-28-2020 at 09:56 AM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Only time I ever had the a flu was after the only flu shot I’ve ever gotten.

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Same here about getting the flu and having a flu shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Never had a flu shot and never gotten the flu.

Keeping the same thought process with the coronavirus.

Last time I had the flu was a few years back, shortly after taking the flu shot.

Nope, Ima take my chances.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Every time I ever got the flu shot I got a little sick afterwards.
    867-5309

Had to get a flu shot every year for 15 years while I was in hospital sales, hospital requirement and never had the flu. Haven't had one in the last 3 years and haven't had the flu either so I'm not sure any of it works. To answer your question no I wouldn't get the shot.

Possibly. It appears on the surface that this is a single type of coronavirus that has not adjusted its strands. Unless it evolved into multiple strands, I would probably opt for the shot. Three different types of the flu. Someone picks a letter out of a hat to determine if they give out type a, b, or c flu vaccine each year. To my knowledge, they haven't been correct in the type that is most prevalent in quite a while. Therefore, no flu shot for me. Wife got her shot this year as she works in healthcare. I think it was type C. A month later she was diagnosed with type A flu, that apparently was the heavy hitter this year. I was fortunate enough to dodge it, but then again I play in the dirt and woods for a living, so I have the Phil Robertson approach to healthcare. Natural microbes picked up and processed thru your immune system strengthens it more than some shot, but I do get a handful of sinus infections each year that suck. Flonase is a regular habit.

There's an all natural substance from South America (Fair trade) that you can use to coat the nasal membrane that will help you fight viruses and lethargy.

Nah, seeing as how vaccine would prob be made in China as is all our antibiotics.

Took one flu shot in my life. Granted, I was feeling sick when I went to get it. Ended up with pneumonia. Never again!

nope, unless there is a breakout of coronavirus local then I might. I do get the flu shot every year anyway tho, its free at work, never made me feel any different

I probably would. I have had a flu shot every year as long as I can remember. However two years ago I did not get one. I was sick as hell with the flu for 10 days. Never again will I miss getting the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post

Took one flu shot in my life. Granted, I was feeling sick when I went to get it. Ended up with pneumonia. Never again!
    You are not supposed to get vaccines when you are ill.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Never get a Flu shot. Never get sick. Coronavirus is at the bottom of my list of concerns.

I think they said 60 people have coronavirus in the US. None have died yet. On the other hand about 50,000 people die each year from the Flu. I lived through 8 years of Obama, I can survive anything known to mankind.
    Last edited by Gander; 02-28-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    You are not supposed to get vaccines when you are ill.
    Yeah I wondered so I asked the pharmacist who was giving them & he said, "oh no, you're good". Lying prick!

Never had the flu or the shot. My mom gets the shot and the damn flu every time afterwards. No thanks, I'll pass.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

I would get it. I'm asthmatic and every time I get a URI I get needing-steroids sick.
    Hunting outside the box