Thread: DJT Jr draws Grizzly tag

Default DJT Jr draws Grizzly tag

Donald Trump Jr. receives permit to hunt Alaska grizzly bear
    APUpdated: 12:52 PM EST Feb 25, 2020
    By DAN JOLING, Associated Press

ANCHORAGE, Alaska —
    The oldest son of President Donald Trump has received a permit to hunt and kill a grizzly bear in Alaska, officials said Monday.

Donald Trump Jr. was granted the permit to hunt north and east of Nome later this year, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game said.

The Alaska governor has a limited number of “dignitary” licenses and game tags that he can hand out, Fish and Game spokesman Rick Green said. Trump Jr. did not receive one.

He instead applied for one of 27 licenses designated for out-of-state hunters in the area. Only two other hunters applied.

Officials said permits near Nome likely are not in demand for a variety of reasons, including the remoteness of the area and the expense to get there.

As an out-of-state resident, Trump Jr. must be accompanied by a licensed Alaska guide for his hunt.

The hunting season for his permit begins Aug. 1 and lasts through May 31, 2021.

He will target a grizzly, the same species as Alaska brown bears. Bears along the southern Alaska coastline, referred to as brown bears, have access to abundant salmon and rich vegetation. That allows them to grow larger and live in higher densities, according to the department.

Smaller bears in the north and interior Alaska are referred to as grizzlies. Grizzlies target moose or caribou, especially calves.

Nonresident hunters where Trump can hunt harvested 11 bears in 2019. Resident hunters killed 40 more.

Trump already was scheduled for a hunt in November at the other end of the state. A hunt for Sitka black-tail deer and sea ducks aboard a luxury yacht with the president's son was auctioned by Safari Club International as a fundraiser for a youth hunting program, KTOO radio in Juneau reported.

TRUMP2024
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Trump Jr wears a TFC hat. Just Sayin
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Everyone has flaws.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

He also thrashes about on top of Kimberly Guilfoyle.... I like the guy. I hope he kills a damned Giant bear. It will drive the liberals nuts.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    He also thrashes about on top of Kimberly Guilfoyle.... I like the guy. I hope he kills a damned Giant bear. It will drive the liberals nuts.
    He turns it backwards when he does that
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Hahahahaha.

Send me the video.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

He turns it backwards when he does that
    This is quality

Glad to see someone of import finally put one on.