Thread: " Silver Wings upon their chests"

Default " Silver Wings upon their chests"

Strike that - " Silver Wings upon her Breast"

I bet this lady is a badass.... I mean as far as a woman goes...

https://dnyuz.com/2020/02/25/first-w...-green-berets/
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

And she's a part timer no less. Good on her!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I have no problem with this whatsoever. The Army is changing their PT test this year and there are many that have great concern for their careers. Here is a synosis of the new test:

Starting October 2020, all soldiers will be required to pass the new Army Combat Fitness Test, which will replace the Army Physical Fitness Test. You will be expected to meet ACFT requirements regardless of age or gender, as part of your military training. The minimum requirements will instead vary by job or unit.

I know of one of the many trainers that have been working with the ANG and active duty to "increase performance" ahead of the new test. She is a female and has primarily been working with females to meet the standard for their positions. Here is a link below for the full criteria:

https://www.militaryonesource.mil/mi...t-fitness-test
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 02-27-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

I lack knowledge on this but I thought a big part of what green berets do was to link up with local militia and train, fight, etc. with them?

I'd see a woman not being effective in this role in many parts of the world.

I could see one that is a medic being very effective, being able to provide assistance to the women in a village, doing things and helping with things that men can't do, in order to build trust. Also, don't have a clue who these people are but badass is badass - See the navy cryptologist who was killed in Iraq, she was incredibly respected by her teammates and locals, and feared by the enemy...

That's just my .02, I know there are some on here with much more knowledge and experience than myself!
    Formerly DM88

She was a friend of my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    I lack knowledge on this but I thought a big part of what green berets do was to link up with local militia and train, fight, etc. with them?

I'd see a woman not being effective in this role in many parts of the world.
    This x10. Especially in the CENTCOM AOR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I could see one that is a medic being very effective, being able to provide assistance to the women in a village, doing things and helping with things that men can't do, in order to build trust. Also, don't have a clue who these people are but badass is badass - See the navy cryptologist who was killed in Iraq, she was incredibly respected by her teammates and locals, and feared by the enemy...

That's just my .02, I know there are some on here with much more knowledge and experience than myself!
    Former Eagles cheerleader who joined the army and became part of the Cultural support team to do just that.

ACA09DDD-3DA6-48F0-A33C-9B11D1B46DA9.jpeg

2E0DB1D8-D433-4635-95DB-1B502B065D27.jpeg