Thread: Not in my pond

Default Not in my pond

He gone. Was a close run thing but we prevailed.
    927CF69C-D294-45B9-8395-7F770772DC0B.jpg
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Moee will come. I killed 12-15 in a friend's pond between Christmas and April 1st last year. They still keep coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Unless you can remove them from any bodies of water nearby they will keep coming back. Been dealing with this for 15 years.

I was plagued with them for a while but they seem to have slacked off the last 8 months or so. I did see an otter a few weeks ago though. My pond biologist said he was probably transient and that seems to be the case.

Big wet hairy beaver

We just trapped out 9 of them in a week. They are devil-spawn.

We get 1-2 a year. Usually around this time, understand it’s prob juveniles looking for territory. When I see fresh cuttings I hang out the last 30 minutes a few days and usually get them. They are all up and down the main creek the pond dumps into and expected. Just trying to stay ahead so we don’t lose big timber. I’d they’d go to the head of the pond I’d love it, ducks etc.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Wait until they decide to call your dam "home". $$$$$

JOHNSON? GBELLY?
    My beaver eradicators suck.

Can I borrow Nook? Nuk? Knuck?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Yes. He is driving now. Just be sure to tell him which way is safe to shoot and expect repeated gunfire.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    We get 1-2 a year. Usually around this time, understand it’s prob juveniles looking for territory. When I see fresh cuttings I hang out the last 30 minutes a few days and usually get them. They are all up and down the main creek the pond dumps into and expected. Just trying to stay ahead so we don’t lose big timber. I’d they’d go to the head of the pond I’d love it, ducks etc.
    "Chill 'em and grill 'em"...

I am losing some nice large trees because I failed to wrap them in wire mesh before a couple of the critters came back to the newly re-watered swamp (it had been dry for years) across the creek. In a week or two period of time they had stripped a few feet of bark around my largest trees in the back. My fault for getting lazy.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I watched a rather large privet hedge tree (10" in diameter and 20' or so tall and around) literally disappear in two-three days back during deer season at one stand site. It was felled one hunt and nothing but a yellow log section 8' long in just a couple days.

If the sombitches will cut and eat privet, they can stay. They've even cut down pine trees next to my pond. The giant holes they dig in the banks are a bigger problem but the reason I am at war is because they dam up the ditches downstream, off my property.