Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New offense

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Default New offense

Will Muschamp says South Carolina's offense will be "under center" more this year under new OC Mike Bobo. Bet this will be some kind of creative. Wonder if kurt roper is still available? discuss....
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Will Muschamp says South Carolina's offense will be "under center" more this year under new OC Mike Bobo. Bet this will be some kind of creative. Wonder if kurt roper is still available? discuss....
    So, they’re looking for less offensive production and Hilsinki to have less time to see the pressure coming at him through a shitty O-line. Heck, I bet they’ll run it up the middle 3X in a row too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

under center pro set will be like Paul Johnson's triple option. It will be a surprise as teams will only see it once a year.

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Will Muschamp’s lack of self awareness is truly remarkable.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Will Muschamp’s lack of self awareness is truly remarkable.
    its like he doesnt even want to work his full contract. Its like he wants to just take a check and walk away....

If he can get a few of his buddies paid in the process, more power to him.

More aware than many realize
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

He's smarter than most of us. That's for sure.
    JW
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Muschamp losses everywhere, but still finds a job.

Joe Brady, that is the genius. Take the money from the Panthers, and he could fall flat. LSU would give him another 2 or 3 million at least.

It’s the first day of spring practice at Clemson. Why are we talking about this loser and his loser minions?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    It’s the first day of spring practice at Clemson. Why are we talking about this loser and his loser minions?
    Because we know Clemson will be good but it’s hard to imagine that a guy that sucks at his job would bring even more suck to it. Sakkerliner’s football team may never reach the lofty heights of lower mediocrity again after he’s done.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

1. Because Clemson fans are joystick stains

2. Because one can only wax homoerotic over Dabo Dildo so many times before sounding redundant [and queer].

3. Because train wrecks are fun to watch

4. All of the above

Under center more does not mean they will be under all the time. Under gets backs going downhill and sets up bootlegs to account for unblocked backside defenders. If your QB is not going to be a part of the running game then it has merit.

It won’t matter and no one cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I’m sure it’ll look great in the spring game. Maybe Deebo can come back and catch a pass. He owes y’all another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Under center more does not mean they will be under all the time. Under gets backs going downhill and sets up bootlegs to account for unblocked backside defenders. If your QB is not going to be a part of the running game then it has merit.
    It’s OK, you can admit the suck is going to get worse. I mean it’s not a secret or anything.

WOOT WOOT
    and son2 is finally on the sidelines after not being able to retain his job during the jordan burch recruitment....

I cant wait to hear from him tonight. He doesnt get excited about much but he's darn sure excited about today!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I’m sure it’ll look great in the spring game. Maybe Deebo can come back and catch a pass. He owes y’all another game.
    That was just plain mean-spirited. I still laughed, though.

Don’t understand estimate BoBo looked what he accomplished at UGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Don’t understand estimate BoBo looked what he accomplished at UGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am usually a very understanding person, but I am not understanding your estimate. Come back

I think he meant underestimate.

Muschamp playing checkers, while...oh wait, nevermind.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.