Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buttjizz Brings 9 yr old boy on stage to announce he's gay

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Buttjizz Brings 9 yr old boy on stage to announce he's gay

This is the man The State paper is officially endorsing.

Pete Buttigieg Brings 9-Year-Old Boy on Stage to Announce He's Gay

In what must be one of the most troubling political rallies hosted by Mayor Pete up to this point, the former South Bend mayor turned Democrat presidential candidate invited a 9-year-old boy to come on stage to announce to the entire world that he's gay.

Yes, you read that right. Mayor Pete encouraged a boy of not even ten years old to come out of the closet. On stage. During a presidential campaign.

In a question submitted to the Buttigieg campaign, the boy thanked the Democrat "for being so brave." Because "I want to be brave like you," he added, he asked him for help to "tell the world I'm gay, too."

Instead of telling the boy that he didn't have to concern himself with such issues considering that he hasn't reached puberty yet and can, therefore, literally not know to whom or what he's attracted. Buttigieg praised the young Zachary. "I don't think you need a lot of advice for me on bravery. You seem pretty strong to me," Buttigieg said. "It took me a long time to figure out how to tell even my best friend that I was gay, let alone to go out there and tell the world and to see you willing to come to terms with who you are in a room full of 1,000 people, thousands of people you've never met that's, that's really something."

He then told him "a couple of things that might be useful." The first thing? "It won't always be easy, but that's okay, because you know who you are. And that's really important because when you know who you are, you have a center of gravity that can hold you together when all kinds of chaos is happening around you."

But wait a minute, Pete, that's the problem here, isn't it? Even those who believe one's sexuality is genetically determined agree that you only find out about it, as it were, when the hormones in the body start taking off, which is during puberty. Poor Zachary -- who attended the rally with his parents! -- is much too young to "know" anything about with whom he wants to have sexual relations. In that regard, then, he cannot possibly know "who he is" -- except for a very confused boy who desperately wants to be big.

Secondly, Buttigieg said, he always has to keep in mind "who's taking their lead from you, who's watching you and deciding that they can be a little braver because you have been brave."

Sure, Pete. If you were truly mindful of the above you should have used this opportunity to bring some sanity back into the LHBTQ-craziness. But no, instead of doing so, you actually used a confused little boy as a stage prop to score some cheap sympathy points with voters. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Sickness

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse...
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

They are a direct threat to the American way of life and my family. Bernie must be nuts.

Wow it’s astonishing how quickly we’ve deteriorated
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I knew I was hetero the first time I saw my second grade teacher in one of her many turtleneck sweaters.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    I knew I was hetero the first time I saw my second grade teacher in one of her many turtleneck sweaters.
    Lol... Had a 6th grade teacher that was a cheerleader for the panthers. We looked forward to every Friday because she was always dressed ‘nicely’ to go to Charlotte and see her boyfriend, haha
    Last edited by dubs; 02-25-2020 at 09:03 PM.
    Formerly DM88

Interesting....I got busted looking up my second grade teacher’s dress at the pencil sharpener and she locked me in the broom closet for the remainder of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Interesting....I got busted looking up my second grade teacher’s dress at the pencil sharpener and she locked me in the broom closet for the remainder of the day.
    Please dont tell us about all you learned in the Navy..

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

My 6th grade English teacher was a bombshell. Lucky for me, she moved up the next year so I had her again, and had her for homeroom. My best years of school.

This is also another reason we shouldn’t be scared to post trapping photos.
    Last edited by wskinner; 02-25-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Lol... Had a 6th grade teacher that was a cheerleader for the panthers. We looked forward to every Friday because she was always dressed ‘nicely’ to go to Charlotte and see her boyfriend, haha
    Guys still pound off to 6th grade memories of her, I 'spect.

You don't have to admit to this, btw.

Think I'll march my son on stage at the next Trump rally & let him tell the world he's not a queer & therefore would like a pic with the hottest first lady in history!

He and she will be in North Charleston this weekend. Make it happen.

One of my brothers is gay and he has told me that he probably knew by the time that he was nine. He and I discussed this incident recently and his reaction was not positive at all. He thought that it was a bad move for everyone involved.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotunderit View Post
    One of my brothers is gay and he has told me that he probably knew by the time that he was nine. He and I discussed this incident recently and his reaction was not positive at all. He thought that it was a bad move for everyone involved.
    Very bad move. We no longer let kids be kids. I was probably dreaming about bicycles at 9. Today, 9 year olds are locked on cell phones 24/7. Do adults really feel it necessary to confront or flaunt the sexuality of a child that age?

why would a 9 year old need a phone? Safety? Please? Someone say "safety"....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    why would a 9 year old need a phone? Safety? Please? Someone say "safety"....
    Because all of their friends do, so if they don't, they're left out and are not part of the cool kid bunch and they'll be shunned and grow up experiencing a life of bullying and loneliness and they'll resent and hate their parents and we won't be best friends with them or part of the cool parent bunch and we can't have now that, can we?

I find that not to be true.

its what parents fear will be true, but it turns out they're wrong.

but i absolutely can smell what you stepping in....