Thread: NC Duck Club Members Needed

Small impoundment (10 acres) is ready to flood with corn in Hyde Co., NC. Property is 60 acres total so the borders are far enough away that there is no problem with neighbors shooting the birds. This is the county that mattamuskeet is in. I have a few guys interested in getting together, i will need a few more. 500.00 a peice.

Just looking to get it leased and see what happens. We would hunt on certain Sat. and maybe another day in the week depending on what the pond has on it.... No tricks, just want a handful of guys who will be gentlemen that can hunt in about 2 groups. It's a good drive, but the rent aint bad so i think it is worth a few trips. If we have a quarrum, we can choose to hold off at times and let birds build up. I am pretty informal, just want every body to get a fair shake...

PM me if interested.

B
    864-506-1465
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

Looks like we will have plenty of interest. For those that contacted me, I am heading down there today and will have pics.

I may still need 1 or 2, depending the follow up of those who have shown interest.

SC could get together to make the ride over....
    Leadership in Service<br /><br />Dream Big and Dare to Fail..<br /><br />\"And the sky was full of Anatadae\".. Mr. Buck

pictures?
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd