Thread: Evil sumbitch

Default Evil sumbitch

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Maybe him and Cosby can reminisce about the good old times when you could use your power and influence to get laid. They both got what they deserved.

I don't know I have mixed feelings. Everyone who was in hollywood or was breaking into hollywood knew about him. They didn't have to use him.

He helped many a career and there is no denying that.

I look at it as if these girls knew it was the price of admission.

Cosby drugged his girls. Harvey just said look I'll trade you sex for a role in a movie.

Go all the way back to Hole singer and Kurt Cobain wife Courtney Love.
    If you wanna make it here is what to do:

Go find Rodeny Bingenhymer & Kim Fowley and stay away from Harvey Weinstein!

Now if you know who the Runaways are its hard to believe anyone who's says go find Kim Fowley but stay away from Harvey, didn't know what was going down!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

They traded that ass for fortune and fame. Everybody in Hollywood knew what was happening. Attractive women have been fucking rich men to get what they want since the beginning of time.

Amen!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I'm pretty sure charges were forcible rape. He might not have been convicted yet... But placing blame on a woman for that is pretty bitch like.

my only issue was, "he raped me on the night of xxxx after dinner and we went back to his room,
    and then he did it again on xxx when I was in his hotel room.
    So he rapes you once and you continue to meet with him alone?
    I think he is an over sexed perv, no doubt and most likely forced himself on one or two but
    the others saw a cash grab.
    He needs to learn that his millions and power wont beat this
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-25-2020 at 09:53 AM.

forced on one is enough isn't it?

Hang him from the Hollywood sign by his dick for 3 days then by his neck.

I hope the other cons tear through him like Kleenex. Turn his ass out the way they did Richard Speck.

And no, not everybody in Hollywood extorted pussy for fame. Madeline Kahn is on record saying what impressed her most about Mel Brooks was that he didn't do that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    forced on one is enough isn't it?
    dang right

Casting couch. Nuff said.

I have a difficult time believing it was forcible but if so, string him ugly old ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwacker2 View Post

I have a difficult time believing it was forcible but if so, string him ugly old ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwacker2 View Post

Based on what a hunch? Sounding ignorant here. Floor is yours to defend not forcible.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape in Los Angeles

(Etienne Laurent / Associated Press)
    BY JAMES QUEALLY, NOAH GOLDBERG
    DEC. 19, 2022 3:53 PM PT

A Los Angeles jury on Monday found Harvey Weinstein guilty of raping a woman, delivering a verdict that further condemns the disgraced movie titan whose treatment of women helped spur the #MeToo movement.

The decision all but assures that Weinstein, who is 70, in poor health, and currently serving a 23-year prison sentence in New York for other rapes, will spend the rest of his life behind bars. He is scheduled to be sentenced in the Los Angeles case early next year, but must complete his current prison sentence before being transferred to California.

Following a bitter trial that stretched over a month, jurors deliberated for more than nine days before returning to convict Weinstein of forcible rape, forcible oral copulation, and sexual penetration by a foreign object. The charges were based on the account of a woman reported Weinstein for attacking her in a Beverly Hills hotel room in 2013.

The jury either acquitted Weinstein or could not reach a verdict on charges that were based on allegations by three other women who also accused him of raping or sexually assaulting them in hotel rooms between 2004 and 2013.

Weinstein’s legal troubles in L.A. began on the eve of his Manhattan trial in January 2020, when prosecutors here brought an initial set of charges against him based on the claims of two women. More charges would follow.

It was one of those first accusers, an Italian model identified in court as Jane Doe 1, on whose allegations the jury convicted Weinstein. Weinstein, she said, had barged into her room at the Beverly Hills hotel she was staying in while attending a film festival to brutally assault her. She reported the attack with Los Angeles police in October 2017, not long after articles in the New York Times and the New Yorker detailed sexual misconduct allegations against Weinstein that helped spark the #MeToo movement and ended the career of one of Hollywood’s most powerful figures

The second woman, Lauren Young, accused Weinstein of luring her to a hotel suite with an offer to discuss a screenplay she’d written and then groping her in a bathroom while he masturbated. Young first detailed her alleged assault during the New York trial, where she was among several women who testified about so-called “prior bad acts” by Weinstein that were not part of the charges against him.

More than 100 women have accused Weinstein of sexual misconduct since 2017. The Miramax co-founder, who was once celebrated as the force behind many iconic films including “Pulp Fiction,” “Good Will Hunting” and “The English Patient,” has now been erased from the film industry’s collective memory. The studio that bore his name is gone and the awe he once instilled replaced by disgust.

Following the initial charges, Weinstein was indicted last year on additional counts of sexual assault. Among that new group of accusers was Jennifer Siebel Newsom, now Gov. Gavin Newsom’s wife, who alleged that Weinstein raped her during a meeting that was supposed to be about her nascent acting career.

AFSP is a voluntary health organization that gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education and advocacy.

During two days of emotional testimony last month, Siebel Newsom said a group of Weinstein’s aides left her alone with Weinstein in a hotel suite. They discussed foreign film projects, but he seemed disinterested and retreated to a bathroom, she recalled. He emerged in a robe and started masturbating, she testified. For the next 45 minutes, she said, Weinstein repeatedly tried to coerce her into sex, claiming a number of other A-list actresses had slept with him to advance in Hollywood.

Siebel Newsom said that during the rape she felt “like a blow-up doll.” Eventually, she said, she made “pleasure noises” in the hopes of ending the assault.

“I’m shaking. I’m crying. He knows this is not consent at all,” she testified.

In her closing argument, Deputy Dist. Atty. Marlene Martinez told jurors the attack on Siebel Newsom was one of several that showed Weinstein had a predatory method. He used the promise of career advancement to get women alone, and after an assault would arrange more meetings with the women or offer them film roles, Martinez said. The follow-up meetings or offers, she argued, were done to guard against rape accusations by making it appear the women willingly traded sex for professional help.

“For this predator, hotels were his trap,” Martinez said. “Confined within those walls, victims were not able to run from his hulking mass. People were not able to hear their screams.”

Weinstein has denied all wrongdoing. His defense attorneys, Mark Werksman and Alan Jackson, argued the assaults alleged by Jane Doe 1 and Young never happened. The attorneys acknowledged Weinstein had sexual relationships with Siebel Newsom and Juls Bindi — a masseuse who alleged that Weinstein groped her and masturbated in front of her in 2010 — but Werksman described their interactions as “transactional.”

Bindi, they said, was offered a book deal by Miramax’s publishing arm after their encounter. Siebel Newsom stayed in touch with Weinstein about future film projects and later solicited Weinstein, a high-level donor to Democrats, for contributions to her husband’s campaigns.

The defense attorneys also argued that many of the women had been opportunists, taking advantage of the wave of anger toward powerful, abusive men that fueled the #MeToo movement to rewrite what had been consensual “casting couch” relationships as rape.

In his opening statement, Werksman said Siebel Newsom‘s rape allegations were the only thing keeping her from being “just another bimbo” who slept with Weinstein to advance her acting career.

During his closing argument, Jackson said the prosecution’s case was built off emotion, rather than fact. No witnesses could corroborate the assaults, he said. And while the allegations against Weinstein may have helped make the phrase #MeToo ubiquitous, Jackson reminded jurors that social movements were not evidence.

“I don’t know how to say it more gentle than this, but fury does not make fact,” he said. “Tears do not make truth.”

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...in-los-angeles

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    They traded that ass for fortune and fame. Everybody in Hollywood knew what was happening. Attractive women have been fucking rich men to get what they want since the beginning of time.

Mixed emotions and no way I am condoning actual rape but have to agree with you on this

Sad but always been a joke about the “casting couch”. Read a few of the witness transcripts and still stand by my decision

IF there was actually rape , then he got what he deserved.

Sad either way

In Cosby’s case, he drugged them from reports. That to me is actual Rape

Last edited by tprice; 12-20-2022 at 06:11 AM.

Hang him from the Hollywood sign but save some letters for the pedophiles.

Everyone ridiculed Corey Feldman for his accusation. They called him crazy. Well, if I were put through what he and Cory Haim were put through I’d be crazy too, if not dead.

They listened to the pretty girls, like always, and skipped over the rest.

Just look at Kevin spacey
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud