Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What we are up against (Sick Anti’s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This is basically what I was trying to say. I have only trapped a few animals (all coons) but they mess their leg/paw up pretty bad trying to get out all night. I would imagine the same is true for yotes.
    Not true with the traps I run and modifications we make to them. I run traps safe for fox as I release all fox I catch, and those same traps I use to catch coyotes. They are literally handcuffed until we get there to take them out.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 02-25-2020 at 11:38 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

One thing I hate in this world is a hypocrite so I'm going to call myself out on it. I posted these pictures last Friday after a tower pheasant shoot where me and the dog were there just to Pick up birds. I'm sure the animal rights nut jobs could have crucified me for this one... Tamie birds raised in a pen all their lives only to be shoved out of a tower and get shot by some wanna be hunter. My pictures weren't meant to glorify killing a flying chicken but to brag on my dog a little bit. I also think as someone said earlier alot depends on the dead critters in the picture. A scared looking coyote with its leg in a trap is going to get more responses than some dead birds but at the end of the day I did the same thing as CC and thought I should own it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Those pheasants had more chance than a chicken.

Some shit stain posted on his instagram that he & his family should be burned alive for trapping a yote. And some on here can relate to that or see their side? Ah hell no. These people don't need to see pics to hate you or your way of life. Be sensitive to their feelings all you want. THEY WILL STILL HATE YOUR ASS!

My daughter was practicing for a pageant & was told to scratch her favorite hobby that listed hunting because it's too controversial. So just knowing you are a hunter is enough for them to want to kill you.

Let's ban all kill pics & hunting shows & see if the meter moves in our direction any.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Those pheasants had more chance than a chicken.
    No doubt. The way some of those guys shot those pheasants had a MUCH better chance. I think when it was all said and done they released 175 and ended up cleaning 121. The coyotes probably ate pretty good that night around there..

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Not true with the traps I run and modifications we make to them. I run traps safe for fox as I release all fox I catch, and those same traps I use to catch coyotes. They are literally handcuffed until we get there to take them out.
    Good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Let's ban all kill pics & hunting shows & see if the meter moves in our direction any.
    Like taking down a flag made racism disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Very cool! Would love to see a video of a fox being released.
    I imagine that could get tricky

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Some shit stain posted on his instagram that he & his family should be burned alive for trapping a yote. And some on here can relate to that or see their side? Ah hell no. These people don't need to see pics to hate you or your way of life. Be sensitive to their feelings all you want. THEY WILL STILL HATE YOUR ASS!

My daughter was practicing for a pageant & was told to scratch her favorite hobby that listed hunting because it's too controversial. So just knowing you are a hunter is enough for them to want to kill you.

Did your daughter scratch that as a hobby and go ahead with the pageant, or withdraw on principle?

I would be the first to enjoy popping one in a trap and I post dead
    pics on here cause this is a site of folks w similar backgrounds and interests.
    I don’t post em on FB or others cause I know they are offensive to some with
    with different beliefs and backgrounds. I think I am open minded enough to get and
    respect that. I haven’t seen a single person on here bash the trapping or anything else,
    but rather interpret “why are you surprised?” at those IG responses.
    Post anything you want, it’s legal and your right, I just don’t have time for
    the drama. I don’t think we should fuel the lib’s fire.
    Just my opinion

I had 3 hogs trapped Sunday, yesterday we killed the first 2 and a friend wanted to let his hog dog in training catch the other. That hog and pit barked and snarled at each other attacking the wire back and forth.

The dog was being held out of the pen- it was so muddy the hogs bellies were almost scraping the bottom wire and the dog owner was worried if his dog went in the pen he might break a leg.

We had the doors tied up wide open and that damn hog looked out numerous times but wouldn't leave the trap- even when pushed with a big stick. Finally shot the hog right there. 3 sows, 1 full and ready to pop with piglets, the other 2 full of milk but had already dropped their babies.

0C9EE85A-AFC5-4E9C-B97A-80B8265998BB.jpegDECDF1D1-0ACF-4234-B1A7-4D5316BEC1D9.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Did your daughter scratch that as a hobby and go ahead with the pageant, or withdraw on principle?
    Neither yet. I told her to keep it in there. It's a Teen Miss SC pageant for god sakes!! She'd be a great representative for "our" side.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 02-25-2020 at 04:30 PM.

She certainly would. I wasn’t picking, just curious.

holy hell mars. take that shit down. it'll be worse than ricky's coyotes with this bunch!

Beautiful young lady but damn the makeup makes her look 25!
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 02-25-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

and also, I will post a nice buck in the truck bed on FB occasionally.
    Understand some pics are more graphic than others, at the same time
    I wouldn't post a pic on there of a doe with an eyeball shot, missing the top of her skull.
    When the non-hunting crowd sees that yote in that leg trap......they see a dog in pain, scared to death about to be executed.
    They don't know any better
    Never mind, carry on.
    Oh, and I like dead animal pics, particularly with bloody faced little kids and their first deer
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-25-2020 at 06:34 PM.