Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What we are up against (Sick Anti’s)

Let me make this real clear because I swear some of you need to hear it:
    EVERYONE has the right to their own opinion. It will only bother you when their opinion doesn't jive with yours.

I love that ricky and his family enjoy trapping and are having success. But, people still vote for bernie.

got it?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Let me make this real clear because I swear some of you need to hear it:
    EVERYONE has the right to their own opinion. It will only bother you when their opinion doesn't jive with yours.
    Pot meet kettle

Sure. Run with it. I am pointing out a universal truth.

But thanks for the captain obvious point of the day.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

We are only in the minority on Instagram and those kinds of social media sites. Those places attract loudmouth pussy types like turds draw flies. This is why I have never signed on to any of that crap. FB, Twatter, Instashit, My Space or any of the others. It didn't take a genius level intellect to see what those places were about and where they were headed as soon as they started. A little common sense is a gift from God, use it.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    What possible good does it do to post a picture of a trapped coyote on social media? I've killed my share of coyotes for all the reason we understand it to be useful but even I don't like to see pictures of them suffering. I eat my share of beef but don't particularly like to look at slaughterhouse videos of cows getting killed. You may have learned to ignore your empathy instinct but not everyone else has.

I'll do my part to lower the coyote population but not because I'm mad at them or hate them. It'd piss me off if one ate my dog or cat but I wouldn't blame it on a coyote for doing what it naturally does. I might go on jihad against them but not out of anger. Hate plays no part in my pest control.

Trapping is brutal stuff. Hunting and fishing are also but most folks get acclimated to it by slow exposure from childhood. Trapping is something most folks don't have to see face to face. Why on earth would you think it's a good idea to make those pictures available to people that will use them against your "sport"?
    Agree - folk don't understand that weren't raised around hunting and trapping, same with dog hunting.

7A96BB29-9FC4-4598-90DB-C2B364D3846C.jpg
    This is what Instagram is for. (I follow you Ricky and enjoy seeing your posts). Instagram doesn’t seem to try and push agendas like the other ones. It aligns with things I’m interested in.

I readily admit I dont like looking at ccleroy's photos. What does that make me?
    and, I dont think I should comment bc I dont get off on it like most people these days.

Social media is the devil but are any of you surprised there are people out there that dont like to see live critters stuck in traps?
    Same, I use to like setting traps for coons and love the father/son thing and could care less
    if he traps every yote in the state but not everyone thinks like that.
    Advertising it just begs the responses. With that said, its his right and I support that too
    I think the ol boy just might be firing them up on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    quit inclulding the 50-11 hashtags.
    I think this is what draws in those type of people. They can click on #trapping and scroll and comment for hours on any picture with the same tag. I'm sure the same hashtags have gotten him clicks from people that wouldn't have otherwise known about his turkey calls, too though. Double edged sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Was there a big to do on the sc deer hunter fb page over it?
    Don’t think so. I haven’t ever been on that page and don’t Facebook. Plus it wasn’t in SC.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    It’s the same to them with posing behind a deer, turkey or with a strap of ducks. These people see the same thing.
    Yeah.... but not really. We see a piece of shit, worthless, invasive species.... they see an animal that should be living in a land free from worry about man and harm. Agreed, they’re delusional....but take it down or make it private.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

I think with a deer, turkey or such some of them may see
    tablefare but with a live animal in pain that doesn’t translate
    to groceries, they see cruelty. They aren’t outdoor educated
    enough in the predatory aspect of it and the toll that animal
    takes on other species
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-24-2020 at 02:32 PM.

When you post it on social media, the whole world can see it.

I've been really surprised at the pro-Bernie Sanders crowd on social media. I can't even pronounce 75% of their names. This is not the America I grew up in,......or at least I thought was out there..

Sure is some sensitive sumbitch's in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

It seems no different than a 17 year old riding a deer around town with the tailgate down. That said, I have no problem with either. Some do.

I readily admit I dont like looking at ccleroy's photos. What does that make me?
    and, I dont think I should comment bc I dont get off on it like most people these days.

Social media is the devil but are any of you surprised there are people out there that dont like to see live critters stuck in traps?

Who's the idiot here???
    Does it bother you to see pics of felons behind bars? Live critter stuck in a trap ain't they?

I posted 3 hogs in a trap on facebook yesterday- no negative comments- just people wanting one.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I think with a deer, turkey or such some of them may see
    tablefare but with a live animal in pain that doesn’t translate
    to groceries, they see cruelty. They aren’t outdoor educated
    enough in the predatory aspect of it and the toll that animal
    takes on other species
    That yote is dinner in lots of the world

My grandkids deer will be sported with said young'uns riding them like a bull while waving at passerbys- oldest grandson insisted and started it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Post if you want. Don't post if you want. Either way don't let pussies and fags make your decision for you.
    this says all you need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Does it bother you to see pics of felons behind bars? Live critter stuck in a trap ain't they?

I posted 3 hogs in a trap on facebook yesterday- no negative comments- just people wanting one.
    i dont tend to click on the pics of the crack/meth convicts. I dont like to see a human in that much distress, either.

But you lead right to the next point about the hogs. if people want hogs dead, they think its OK to see them in a trap. Tree huggers that kill cockroaches are no different. You cant pick which ones of God's creatures you like and which ones you dont. You wanna know why we "SAVE THE WHALES" and not the anchovies? The size of the critter. Period.

I support CCLeroy's freedom to post his pics. I also support the idiots being idiots. I MUST support each side. That's kinda my point....

I see and understand your point entirely Ricky, actually face it daily. It becomes a grind deleting message requests that basically say the same as your replies.

Their numbers are growing exponentially, ours as hunters are shrinking. I certainly don't think you should hide what you love doing with your family whether it be trapping or otherwise. Go with your gut.

I personally enjoy seeing your photos.
    Genesis 9;2