Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What we are up against (Sick Anti’s)

Default What we are up against (Sick Anti’s)

Social media has a way of bringing together the sick and detached from reality crowd. These are from my IG page, I’ve since blocked these accounts.

Know your enemies. If you don’t think we are in the minority you are delusional.

Last edited by ccleroy; 02-24-2020 at 04:33 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Which is why this place is the extent of my “social media” experience.

Catsaver88 is typing all of that wile she eats her big Mack with her 9 calicos climbing across the back of her worn out leather-ish couch. Meanwhile “Templeton” or “tiny temp” as she calls him, the one that Brenda aka Catsaver88 has grown to become most affectionate with has eased out the back door that was left cracked, in search of the remnants of the two Fancy Feast cans that are delicately placed right in front of Brenda’s teal convertible Pontiac Sunfire. Tiny Temp knows that the classic pâté belongs to the two alley cats that live at the last trailer on the left “#4B”..... he could care less. This is a man’s world, Tiny Temp is a regular Casanova when he’s inside the confides of Brendas vinyl box of confinement, but as soon as he slips down the underpinning and his paws hit the gravel, he’s a whole new man.
    Well in this particular day Tiny Temp....... to be continued.

Just keep doing what you are doing Ricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    X2. I mean, this place is full of equally crazy people, but at least we pretty much agree on the important stuff.

What possible good does it do to post a picture of a trapped coyote on social media? I've killed my share of coyotes for all the reason we understand it to be useful but even I don't like to see pictures of them suffering. I eat my share of beef but don't particularly like to look at slaughterhouse videos of cows getting killed. You may have learned to ignore your empathy instinct but not everyone else has.

I'll do my part to lower the coyote population but not because I'm mad at them or hate them. It'd piss me off if one ate my dog or cat but I wouldn't blame it on a coyote for doing what it naturally does. I might go on jihad against them but not out of anger. Hate plays no part in my pest control.

Trapping is brutal stuff. Hunting and fishing are also but most folks get acclimated to it by slow exposure from childhood. Trapping is something most folks don't have to see face to face. Why on earth would you think it's a good idea to make those pictures available to people that will use them against your "sport"?

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    Catsaver88 is typing all of that wile she eats her big Mack with her 9 calicos climbing across the back of her worn out leather-ish couch. Meanwhile “Templeton” or “tiny temp” as she calls him, the one that Brenda aka Catsaver88 has grown to become most affectionate with has eased out the back door that was left cracked, in search of the remnants of the two Fancy Feast cans that are delicately placed right in front of Brenda’s teal convertible Pontiac Sunfire. Tiny Temp knows that the classic pâté belongs to the two alley cats that live at the last trailer on the left “#4B”..... he could care less. This is a man’s world, Tiny Temp is a regular Casanova when he’s inside the confides of Brendas vinyl box of confinement, but as soon as he slips down the underpinning and his paws hit the gravel, he’s a whole new man.
    Well in this particular day Tiny Temp....... to be continued.
    Lol

So they want you & your family burned alive huh?

This is what we warned about many years ago when we decided we wanted to be a "tolerant" society.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Agreed. Posting anything on social media will end this way. Someone posted a picture of me with a deer I shot this year and it was hilarious and sad at the same time. If went from I was trespassing to night hunting and so on. People are crazy. That’s why I stay with like minded people and don’t post to many pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    What possible good does it do to post a picture of a trapped coyote on social media? I've killed my share of coyotes for all the reason we understand it to be useful but even I don't like to see pictures of them suffering. I eat my share of beef but don't particularly like to look at slaughterhouse videos of cows getting killed. You may have learned to ignore your empathy instinct but not everyone else has.

I'll do my part to lower the coyote population but not because I'm mad at them or hate them. It'd piss me off if one ate my dog or cat but I wouldn't blame it on a coyote for doing what it naturally does. I might go on jihad against them but not out of anger. Hate plays no part in my pest control.

Trapping is brutal stuff. Hunting and fishing are also but most folks get acclimated to it by slow exposure from childhood. Trapping is something most folks don't have to see face to face. Why on earth would you think it's a good idea to make those pictures available to people that will use them against your "sport"?

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by whitty View Post
    Agreed. Posting anything on social media will end this way. Someone posted a picture of me with a deer I shot this year and it was hilarious and sad at the same time. If went from I was trespassing to night hunting and so on. People are crazy. That’s why I stay with like minded people and don’t post to many pictures.
    Was there a big to do on the sc deer hunter fb page over it?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

quit inclulding the 50-11 hashtags.

I agree as well. Those pics just open up a can of worms the trapping and hunting community don't need. Yes yotes need to be killed and trapped. But posting live trapped animals on social media is not a good thing for anyone really.
    Last edited by LabLuvR; 02-24-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Default What we are up against (Sick Anti’s)

It’s the same to them with posing behind a deer, turkey or with a strap of ducks. These people see the same thing.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 02-24-2020 at 08:59 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

City people. Same type that get gored by buffalo in Yellowstone. Flowers don't hurt every once in a while though, just don't be regular with them so they get taken for granted.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    It’s the same to them with posing behind a deer, turkey or with a strap of ducks. These people see the same thing.
    I agree in part. The difference is that those are dead animals. Live animals in a trap are sure to make the snowflakes have a meltdown. No need to give them ammunition they don't need.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

This is funny. There’s an entire thread on here filled with trapping photos. Have any of you that are chastising Leroy voiced your displeasure in it? Or maybe your problem isn’t with the pics, only that the pics are causing libs to get offended, and you’re scared they are going to take away your hunting rights? If so, they’ve already beat you into submission, and you may as well start voting blue.
    Last edited by wskinner; 02-24-2020 at 09:27 AM.

I just started following you. You can make your account private so not just anyone can follow you
    867-5309

Screw em. They offend me by the way they look, act & smell.

Maybe because Ricky isn't ashamed of his roots and realizes he lives in the free world? Also, I haven't seen yet where he has said hatred plays a role in his trapping nor have I seen him post pictures of the animals dead. I would tend to agree with you slightly if he posted pics of the coyote with his eyes bulging out and his brains blown out. If you keep catering to that crowd they will be the victor in the end.
    Last edited by SCWOODROW; 02-24-2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: spellng